Considering some of the other things we could use yet don't have I'm expecting the answer to be no but I thought I would give it a shot.
    Yes, I guess I could just copy paste go into messages etc...but what a pain.
    02-20-13 07:20 PM
    I haven't found it yet. Still looking...

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 07:22 PM
    Yes, click on the three dots, click on share -select email, twitter or whichever other option you wish.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 07:37 PM
    Yes, click on the three dots, click on share -select email, twitter or whichever other option you wish.

Posted via CB10
    On the Playbook?
    02-20-13 08:32 PM
    Don't know what drcrane is talking about, but you can send a link with Dolphin Browser, an android browser which is free in app world. Press and hold on a link, then choose share.
    GV2012 likes this.
    02-20-13 08:36 PM
    Don't know what drcrane is talking about, but you can send a link with Dolphin Browser, an android browser which is free in app world. Press and hold on a link, then choose share.
    Yeah I think Dr Crane needs a psychiatrist.
    Pacoman, so the app is just a straight download from bb world?
    swanibs likes this.
    02-20-13 09:43 PM
    Drcrane is posting from the CB app on his Z10. He just didn't realize the question was in the PB forum. It's an easy mistake to make from the app if your not looking carefully.
    His instructions where a good 'how too' if you where on BB10

Posted via CB10
    d.flex likes this.
    02-20-13 09:51 PM
    You mean like this? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rowser-774297/

Simply touch and hold the URL that appears in the browser's address bar. When the Copy/Select/Paste/Select All/etc. tool appears, touch select all, then copy, then in your outgoing document, touchj your edit point, hold until the tool appears, then select Paste.

The link above points to the page where this question was asked. Yes, on my PlayBook. I hardly ever use a laptop for this sort of stuff anymore.
    d.flex likes this.
    02-20-13 09:52 PM
    Ahh sorry, yeah always good to get a second opinion ...

Forgot Crackberry isn't 100% BB10. Press and hold on a link does work in BB10 as well though so you could just wait for the BB10 upgrade on playbook ;-)

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 09:55 PM
    You mean like this? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rowser-774297/

Simply touch and hold the URL that appears in the browser's address bar. When the Copy/Select/Paste/Select All/etc. tool appears, touch select all, then copy, then in your outgoing document, touchj your edit point, hold until the tool appears, then select Paste.

The link above points to the page where this question was asked. Yes, on my PlayBook. I hardly ever use a laptop for this sort of stuff anymore.
    Thanks but i know how to do that, I was asking about a straight auto "send to" function or like on the chrome email application.

Ps sorry for my smart *** comment Dr Crane, with your handle I just couldn't resist
    02-20-13 10:42 PM
    The thing I love about the PlayBook is how well it works like a desktop browser. Copy the link, open up your e-mail and send it. You don't ask in Windows or MacOS if there is an "easier" way to send a link do you?? I understand what you are saying, and yes I do wish there was an option (along with a find on page option would be nice too but that is a whole different rant) but It really isn't that difficult to copy and paste either.
    02-20-13 11:21 PM
    The thing I love about the PlayBook is how well it works like a desktop browser. Copy the link, open up your e-mail and send it. You don't ask in Windows or MacOS if there is an "easier" way to send a link do you?? I understand what you are saying, and yes I do wish there was an option (along with a find on page option would be nice too but that is a whole different rant) but It really isn't that difficult to copy and paste either.
    I don't think you are getting it. There IS an easier way to do it in Windows hence why I am asking here.
    When you are accustomed to doing things a faster way, and the technology is there, it really shouldn't be too difficult to have it on something that is years later tech than the place I am doing it easier/faster.
    StanWiz likes this.
    02-21-13 12:02 AM
    Pacoman, so the app is just a straight download from bb world?
    Yes.. It's not the greatest of browsers, but some people like it. It does have a few advantages over the native browser- sharing links is one, uploading files is another.
    02-21-13 11:01 AM
    I don't think you are getting it. There IS an easier way to do it in Windows hence why I am asking here.
    When you are accustomed to doing things a faster way, and the technology is there, it really shouldn't be too difficult to have it on something that is years later tech than the place I am doing it easier/faster.
    Interesting, i never knew there was an auto send in windows. I always right click, copy, and open an email just like i do on my playbook. Takes 3 seconds max.
    02-21-13 07:29 PM
    Interesting, i never knew there was an auto send in windows. I always right click, copy, and open an email just like i do on my playbook. Takes 3 seconds max.
    Some versions of windows don't have the capability.
    02-28-13 10:37 PM