Hey, I know there are many people who have playbooks out there and they love em! But this forum lets you put one thing you don't like about it, and hopefully BB could fix some things and we can have some new updates for our babies!

So, every post should start out saying "I love my playbook(PB), but ________ (What you don't like goes in the blank space)
    05-30-12 10:09 AM
    I love my PB, but the majority of the apps on here SUCK. #need better apps.
    DanDaMan123 likes this.
    05-30-12 10:11 AM
    I love my PB but nothing. Now that there's a decent native pdf reader in AppWorld, I'm good. Feel bad for those who have unmet needs...and I really mean that.
    Marty_LK and rotorwrench like this.
    05-30-12 10:29 AM
    I love my PB but, it still won't do the dishes for me.
    Now that there's a decent native pdf reader in AppWorld, I'm good.
    Which is called?
    Last edited by blaze_125; 05-30-12 at 10:33 AM.
    LewLew23 and Max741 like this.
    05-30-12 10:30 AM
    I love my PlayBook except for the numbnutz that don't do their research and buy one only to turn around within 24 hours and start a thread (of the thousands already in place) on why the PB sux because she ain't got no skype, nutflix, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
    05-30-12 10:31 AM
    I love my Playbook, but there should be hotspot capability on it so we can have access to the internet all the time instead of connecting to other routers for internet.
    05-30-12 10:31 AM

Which is called?
    Amazingly it's called Pdf Reader and costs $.99. It has a search function & remembers your location upon exit. The dev is really plugged in (I got an update yesterday) and is working on "proper" bookmarking and annotation. It's not perfect but is waaaay better than Adobe Reader.
    Hgouck likes this.
    05-30-12 10:36 AM
    I love my PlayBook except for the numbnutz that don't do their research and buy one only to turn around within 24 hours and start a thread (of the thousands already in place) on why the PB sux because she ain't got no skype, nutflix, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
    Ive had my playbook for 5 months and before I bought it, I did my research. But nothing is perfect and this is why the thread is here... So if you don't have anything negative about your playbook, then off.
    05-30-12 10:36 AM
    I almost wrote something similar but figured I'd let somebody else do it. Thanks!
    05-30-12 10:37 AM
    I love my Playbook, but there should be hotspot capability on it so we can have access to the internet all the time instead of connecting to other routers for internet.
    I love my playbook but how is a wifi only device going to create a hotspot without already being connected to wifi you can connect anything else to anyway?

Aren't you talking about a radio like a 4g or 3g built in.
    mud314 likes this.
    05-30-12 10:39 AM
    I love my playbook but how is a wifi only device going to create a hotspot without already being connected to wifi you can connect anything else to anyway?

Aren't you talking about a radio like a 4g or 3g built in.
    maybe make a hotspot of the internet bridging between the playbook and the bb phone?
    05-30-12 10:44 AM
    I'm so confused? What?? And I mean that totally respectfully. Please explain further.
    tjseaman and Hgouck like this.
    05-30-12 10:45 AM
    By the way I do have skype and netflix. I have it from goodereader.com and a lot of other nice apps that aren't in appworld. And I had my playbook for 8 months now and im obsessed with it. Just thought i had the freedom point point out the flaws so they could be addressed.
    05-30-12 10:45 AM
    maybe make a hotspot of the internet bridging between the playbook and the bb phone?
    With an OS 7.1 bb you can set the phone up as a hotspot. Might cost you more to it than bridging over bt.
    05-30-12 10:47 AM
    Oooh - I actually thot of something. I love my PB but I wish I knew more people with PBs so I could try native video chat.
    rotorwrench, Max741 and elmit22 like this.
    05-30-12 10:50 AM
    With an OS 7.1 bb you can set the phone up as a hotspot. Might cost you more to it than bridging over bt.
    yeah exactly because you have to put in the username and pswd again, maybe the playbook can make the hotspot work just like im able to watch youtube on the browser without being extra billed (In Belgium you get extra billed if you want to watch youtube, because it's not supported)
    05-30-12 10:54 AM
    oooh - i actually thot of something. I love my pb but i wish i knew more people with pbs so i could try native video chat. :d
    yeah me toooo!!!!!!!!!
    05-30-12 10:56 AM
    I'm so confused? What?? And I mean that totally respectfully. Please explain further.
    Okay... Playbooks should have the 3g/4g on it so we can connect to the internet and use it where ever so we don't have to be connected to someones router. Sorry I didn't explain it right the first time.
    05-30-12 11:03 AM
    Yea but many people dont have bb phones.
    05-30-12 11:06 AM
    I love my PlayBook but I can't wait for BB10 phones to come out so it will be even better!
    05-30-12 11:09 AM
    Okay... Playbooks should have the 3g/4g on it so we can connect to the internet and use it where ever so we don't have to be connected to someones router. Sorry I didn't explain it right the first time.
    When that comes on the next PB, you will need to pay for a plan to use that function.
    Hgouck likes this.
    05-30-12 11:13 AM

Which is called?
    Aptly named Pdf Reader by SporadicSoftware (Version 1.2.1 14MB CAD0.99 Native BlackBerry PlayBook Application).
    05-30-12 11:20 AM
    When that comes on the next PB, you will need to pay for a plan to use that function.
    Yea, I know. I'd love to pay, better than not having the internet everywhere you go.
    05-30-12 11:21 AM
    I love the Playbook, but sadly not everyone does. The only thing I want is for the Playbook to be a hot seller all over the world.
    Max741 likes this.
    05-30-12 11:37 AM
    1) I would like to be able to hide Icons ( hold down icon until it flashes and the delete option in one corner and "HIDE" in the other ) then an extra option in the settings for hidden icons so they could be un-hidden.

2) The ability to choose which app is the default app for a particular file type.

3) Predictive text to work with my new keyboard and to be able to use the spell checker without having to swipe up the on screen keyboard, this keyboard was designed specifically for the playbook seems like an oversight to me.

4) Built in txt editor, no bells and whistles, simple but that can take advantage of the keyboard shortcuts and that opens faster than DocsToGo.

5) ctrl f function in the web browser.

I love my Playbook but these things would make it perfect for me.
    05-30-12 12:31 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD