when i type in this box on my PB, theres no auto-capitalizing of first words or if i press space twice there is no period like typing on my berry. i wish there also was some cursor feature where i can move cursor over to letter instead of trying to click on letter, on the torch i use the swipe pad to swipe my way over to a certain part of word.

otherwise (see how letter o in otherwise isnt auto capital or isnt isnt fixed, no auto correct stuff is there???)

i love my pb - it wont even make i capital - grrrrr upset smiley face lol

TMl26

What would YOU want changed or added in next update????
    04-19-11 09:10 PM
    Yeah I'd like to see a little more grammar-proofing although to be honest I have no problems with the way it is now - actually allowing you to type the way you should. Avoids all the hideous over-correction that iOS has with their autocorrect.

Next update obvious I'd like to have BBM in BB Bridge, and a video chat would be excellent but that might be a little way's away. I'm very happy with how it performs as is.

The battery seems to drop fairly quickly, perhaps just because I'm running it in showcase mode, constantly bridged with my 9700 - anyone else experience this?
    04-19-11 09:13 PM
    battery is so so. like u i have it bridged with torch and after about 3+ hrs of use my battery is at 68%. not complaining but a but better would be good in next update, i like the speed its very nice. when i realize i made spelling mistake, getting back to fix one letter is a pain in the A$$.

peace
    04-19-11 09:25 PM
    folder creation
    bookmarks import
    folder encryption

If not in updates, I would pay for apps that provide these.
    04-19-11 09:31 PM
    I really want the text features just like on my Torch. Spell check and other stuff.
    04-19-11 09:36 PM
    To be able to stream your music files over the Bridge
    04-19-11 11:12 PM
    I would like everything everyone mentioned, but i would also like some gesture based forward and back for the web. Like swipe 3 fingers right to left to activate back ect.
    04-19-11 11:18 PM
    I want to be able to add a tab heading alongside games faves etc.
    I want to be able to make homescreen shortcuts just like with my Blackberry.
    I want there to be a raft of RIM apps available (Social Feeds, BBM, News, Podcasts improved so you can enter Podcast feeds manually).
    I'd like auto correct turned on for spelling etc.

I can wait longer for Skype, Android apps etc etc but basic Blackberry user experience needs to be improved in the short term.

I agree though, it's a great device and I love it!
    04-19-11 11:23 PM
    Keyboard enhancement: [Caps+, ] for the ' character
    Makes perfect sense to me.
    04-20-11 12:35 AM
    to be able to access a PC/Mac/server's files over the network,
    and a proper file browser.
    04-20-11 11:31 AM
    Interesting. The keyboard demo at BlackBerry How To Demo for the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet says that typing two spaces is supposed to put in a period. It says that under Typing, Typing tips, IIRC.
    04-20-11 11:44 AM
    Interesting. The keyboard demo at BlackBerry How To Demo for the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet says that typing two spaces is supposed to put in a period. It says that under Typing, Typing tips, IIRC.
    yeah...this works for pretty much every app BUT the browser
    04-20-11 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD