So I don't have a lot of apps. I believe maybe just one or two pd apps but I'm pretty sure I used my paypal account.
    I had recently purchased a game for my nephew on his PlayBook but I used my cc on it.
    Yesterday I purchased another app on his playbook but it went straight to the purchase after asking me his bb password. The process didn't even ask how I was paying, it just started downloading. Ohhhhkkkk, so before I figure out what's going on there I have to buy one for my other nephew (his younger brother) those with kids will understand one brother doesn't NOT get something that you just purchased for the other brother.
    So now on the younger brother's playbook where I hadn't purchased anything before, after the password it does ask me for payment method. I pick cc and this time while inserting my info I realize the "save " tab that has to be clicked otherwise the purchase won't go through. I don't remember this on his brother s playbook when I purchased the first app for him.
    So is this really how it goes down and how do you remove the info so apps don't get purchased on those Playbooks. If I have this understood correctly, I don't think that's a good system.
    Can anyone enlighten me if I am misunderstood.
    02-26-13 09:53 AM
    I always get a confirmation email when I use Paypal. Also, appworld shows the cost including sales tax as I am about to confirm the purchase. It has been a while but it might say paypal. I don't always need to provide my bbid - might be a time-frame factor as to whether I need to "log in" again or not.
    Crowezine likes this.
    02-26-13 11:48 AM
    Go into BlackBerry World and swipe down from the top to get to Payment Options.
    Crowezine, bungaboy and GV2012 like this.
    02-26-13 03:51 PM