Hello

Looking for some help

Recently purchased a Playbook for media in my car an I connect via Bluetooth to my car stereo which works perfectly,

First question is there any way of setting it to automatically connect to the stereo when get in the car other than just clicking the bluetooth connect option,

My 2nd query relates to using a bluetooth connection on my Android Mobile phone, Previously used to stream music an calls via bluetooth from it, But now i am using a PB to stream music I now have to answer calls using my phone which isnt good,

This is going to sound far fetched but what I would love to do would be stream phone calls to my playbook as that is connected via bluetooth.

Any experience with this people

Many Thanks
    03-25-13 06:13 AM
    Not tried this with my Playbook in my car, but on my phone if I leave bluetooth switched on all the time on my phone when I start my car it picks up my phone after about 20/30 seconds on bluetooth. Try leaving bluetooth active on your playbook, then start your car & see it it picks it up then.

Not sure if you could get one bluetooth device to send info back to another like that, so kind of think that is a no no, but I will leave that for someone else to help you with really.

All the best.
    03-25-13 06:43 AM
    thanks for replying,

I will try an see if it auto connects

I know it is really far fetched transferring BT to another device, seen blackberry bridge but unsure if that will work with a android device

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    03-25-13 06:57 AM
    My experience with an old LG phone and a playbook. The phone, once paired with the car will automatically connect. The PB can then connect afterwards so that it's audio and the phone will both be connected. This is in a Ford with MS Sync. With the z10, it connects automatically and seeing as it's audio is comparible to the playbook, I only need the once device connected.
    03-25-13 07:58 AM
    Thanks will go an try it.

What's ms sync

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    03-25-13 08:19 AM
    Hi been an tried it, if I connect the pb first it will allow the phone to connect next an work as I wanted,

Thanks for help

03-25-13 08:46 AM
    If the phone is a BlackBerry, you can connect it and then go into the properties of the Bluetooth connection on the phone and select which features you want to connect. I don't have my phone in front of me, but I think they show up at stereo and maybe BT Headset. Uncheck the stereo selection and it should only connect the phone portion to your car.

I am not sure if your Nexus has this feature, but look for the options for the connection.
    03-25-13 08:52 AM
    Juts been into the settings of BT an can see it, will have a play about

Thanks forum saved me buy in an extra hands free kit

03-25-13 09:07 AM
    MS sync is Microsoft Sync which is what ford uses for Bluetooth, usb, voice, etc.
    03-26-13 07:53 AM