View Poll Results: What one

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ipad

7 25.93%
  • Playbook

20 74.07%
    Everyone seems to be saying they wont buy the ipad because its 'overpriced'
    So lets say the ipad was free playbook was free, would you still stick with getting the playbook? I myself have a pb, the only thing i like about the ipad is the apps, but still would have the pb as i have a ipod touch for that and also the fact that i can facetime/skype more people than the video chat can offer on the playbook atm?

So back to the point,what one would you pick and why (ther both free remember)
    04-03-12 08:44 AM
    I pick the 7", bridge with remote tablet.
    JayR2010 likes this.
    04-03-12 08:47 AM
    I choose PB because it's light and sleek device. I'm not game fan and spending time on fun app.
    04-03-12 08:52 AM
    I picked PB for the portability, look and because it did what I was looking for. We are all probably here because we have already made our choice.
    04-03-12 08:57 AM
    PlayBook. If anything else it would be win8 if I find that I like it.
    04-03-12 09:13 AM
    So back to the point,what one would you pick and why (ther both free remember)
    I'd pick both because I remembered they're both free.
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    04-03-12 09:16 AM
    Anyone who'd pick the PB is dumb

Even if you want the PB, take the iPad for free, sell it and you can buy 3 PBs.

Sometimes you people on here make no sense. Should be 100%.iPad

If some one offered you a free car.....BMW vs a CIVIC (price difference used as comparison here) then if you took the car worth 3x less you'd have to be mental. Why would you do the same with a tablet or any other free product.
    04-03-12 09:21 AM
    this is a tough one cause free means apple wouldn't see a penny so i wouldn't have to think about voting with my dollars, meaning i wouldn't be adding to the delusion that the ipad is a better product. as soon as a penny was involved i would get the playbook in a second. i'd rather vote against the one i don't like than do what's popular, regardless of what i'm voting for. but for free? i'd MAYBE try owning an ipad. then again it's big and heavy and almost gets hot enough to make a BLT on (the BLT can be a plus, too tho if i'm hungry). the retina display thing? hmm..... over hyped at best. skype? don't know anyone that uses it. netflix has nothing to watch.

wait, nope, sorry, still going with playbook. as much work as the playbook desperately needs done, it's still the better device, imo.
    04-03-12 09:22 AM

If some one offered you a free car.....BMW vs a CIVIC (price difference used as comparison here) then if you took the car worth 3x less you'd have to be mental. Why would you do the same with a tablet or any other free product.
    Who is going to buy when it is free to everyone?
    spiraleze likes this.
    04-03-12 09:24 AM

If they are both free how would one have a resale value?
    Last edited by Chaddface; 04-03-12 at 10:50 AM.
    04-03-12 09:27 AM
    If both were free i would still get playbook because i own bb phone and playbook just works great with it.

if both were $500 i would buy neither because it is just too much for a tablet.
    04-03-12 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD