If you read thru all the entries, you will notice that the OP was given grief for no screen captures... I was just pointing out that it locks out. Bridge is one mode where this occurs, so is when you are identified by the system as using a secured enterprise account.

So even if I am not bridged, unless I lock my work connection, I cannot capture.
    I have attached my capture, notice that my Work icon is locked, just like the ones the OP posted.

So it is germane to the discussion if he didn't know about locking Work to capture.
    Screen captures are on posts #22 & #24
    07-28-12 12:13 PM
    it isn't that simple mate -
    this kind of attention seeker insults the reason of all
    open minded reader and enquirer who have believed
    in OP's honesty of purpose.

none of them got his questions answered properly,
    others who thanked/liked may feel embarrassed now.

please allow me to alter your quote in -
    " Be cautious on threads beginning with an 'I' ".

regards
    Damian
    If you think someone is a thief, then when you look at him, he walks like a thief, talks like a thief, and sits like thief, to you.

OP doesn't look like an attention seeker to me. And even if he is, it doesn't bother me at all. After all, this is an Internet forum. If you wants no attention you wouldn't be posting.
    07-28-12 12:22 PM
    Screen captures are on posts #22 & #24
    Stevedee did acknowledge that the OP had posted screen captures if you read all of the post. Just an observation, the OP only posted that one day and has not posted since and only posted in one other thread claiming to know the exact hardware specs for the BB London:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7532131

But giving yourself a name with the work "Flame" in it opens one up to um, flaming.
    07-28-12 12:26 PM
    do you have pictures of it?
    07-28-12 01:02 PM
    Can't explain how, but I received one last night.

Happy to post any information those on the forum want. If you want a question answered about it, want me to try something on it - let me know. I'm here to serve!
    Just showed up? The Playbook Fairy leave it under your pillow?

Sent from my Playbook using Tapatalk
    07-28-12 02:19 PM
    Just an observation, the OP only posted that one day and has not posted since
    Would you come back if you were treated the way he has been in this thread. Imagine it from the other side for a minute: I get access to a cool, much discussed device. Since I got it early, there are conditions, probably an NDA, etc, so I "can't explain" all the details of how I got it but I come to my favorite forum to share the good news and answer questions. And since I've got to be on the down-low due to the NDA, I wouldn't use my usual ID, I would create a new one. That's a no-brainer. So I now present my good luck to my favorite forum and they call me a liar. How many times are you going to try to just prove the truth before you say "screw you guys, I'm going home..."
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-28-12 02:30 PM
    "How many more times . . .?

Once was more than enough.

Because the OP could not provide sufficient verification for his allegations, his/her posting them largely wasted the time of readers of his posts.

Sent from my Playbook using Tapatalk
    07-28-12 02:49 PM
    Crackberry Detective Squad - Internet Intelligence Division

So glad you guys are on the job, saving us from wasting time...
    07-28-12 03:32 PM
    Crackberry Detective Squad - Internet Intelligence Division

So glad you guys are on the job, saving us from wasting time...
    Ha! Real funny bro
    07-28-12 04:08 PM
    Would you come back if you were treated the way he has been in this thread. Imagine it from the other side for a minute: I get access to a cool, much discussed device. Since I got it early, there are conditions, probably an NDA, etc, so I "can't explain" all the details of how I got it but I come to my favorite forum to share the good news and answer questions. And since I've got to be on the down-low due to the NDA, I wouldn't use my usual ID, I would create a new one. That's a no-brainer. So I now present my good luck to my favorite forum and they call me a liar. How many times are you going to try to just prove the truth before you say "screw you guys, I'm going home..."
    Gonna need a thicker skin I suppose if your gonna create a username with the word "Flame" in it and come in here claiming to have something that nobody else has yet, except for test units of course, and then also claiming to know the exact specs of a yet released BB10 phone and provide no background. For the record, I personally don't think the OP is a liar, troll or anything else, but they could have handled it a little better and probably been a little better prepared and provided just a tiny bit more information to have avoided being doubted by a few. Then again you need a thicker skin to come in these threads in general lately, shame really, used to be such a great place to come for great, friendly advice from experienced and knowledgeable users, now so many trolls posting baited thread titles and so many fanbois ready to pounce on just about anything they can find especially when it relates to another tablet, it is no wonder why so many have left and/or quit posting as much in these forums. Again, just my personal observations, not making an opinion based upon what I have seen.
    07-28-12 05:07 PM
    At first sight (other then the sim card slot) does it look any different?
    07-28-12 06:22 PM
    Gonna need a thicker skin I suppose if your gonna create a username with the word "Flame" in it and come in here claiming to have something that nobody else has yet, except for test units of course, and then also claiming to know the exact specs of a yet released BB10 phone and provide no background. For the record, I personally don't think the OP is a liar, troll or anything else, but they could have handled it a little better and probably been a little better prepared and provided just a tiny bit more information to have avoided being doubted by a few. Then again you need a thicker skin to come in these threads in general lately, shame really, used to be such a great place to come for great, friendly advice from experienced and knowledgeable users, now so many trolls posting baited thread titles and so many fanbois ready to pounce on just about anything they can find especially when it relates to another tablet, it is no wonder why so many have left and/or quit posting as much in these forums. Again, just my personal observations, not making an opinion based upon what I have seen.
    Sure, having "flame" as part of his username is a completely incriminating piece of evidence. With that logic, I hope you ALWAYS get out of Jury Duty....
    07-28-12 06:47 PM
    So how's that PB 4G LTE coming along? Are you having fun with it? How's the speed?
    08-01-12 02:34 PM
    I thought it was supposed to be officially announced a couple days ago?
    08-02-12 02:23 AM
    I thought it was supposed to be officially announced a couple days ago?
    "When a legend becomes a fact...print the legend"
    [The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)]

all unreferenced "facts" in forums are legends...

regards
    Damian
    08-02-12 06:51 AM
    08-02-12 07:35 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD