Before i went to the gym i plugged my ipod touch in my computer so it could charge. When u plug in your ipod obviously your itunes account pops out. Up into today i havent really looked at itunes but i was bored and decided to take a look.. Before anyone says anything i love my playbook.. its great for my needs as far as doing papers, pictures, videos and some games but looking at itunes its like a little kid in a candy shop.. its just amazing what they have in there and i actually got jealous of it and wished my playbook had all those apps and movies. I wish rim could get a move on in updating the playbook. With android, sony, samsung all out with tablets it just seems like the playbook will never catch up. Its pretty sad but soo true. I also have a blackberry bold 9930 and as we all know the blackberry messenger 6.1 is out on the blackberry beta zone and the biggest thing we get to look forward to is changing the bubble color. So instead of light blue we can all get excited and change it to one of the hideous other colors they decided to put in.. Is that the best rim can do right now? Get us excited about different color bubbles in bbm.. give me a break. What a joke
    11-18-11 11:20 PM
    Hmm bored>>>>candyshop versus hideous colors>>>>joke? Time to get the right tablet that satisfies your craving for $$ sweets
    AZ87 likes this.
    11-18-11 11:38 PM
    Hmm bored>>>>candyshop versus hideous colors>>>>joke? Time to get the right tablet that satisfies your craving for $$ sweets
    That's about he only possible response. Personally I'm not into candy - I like meat and potatoes...Next thread.
    CracklePot and AggreX like this.
    11-19-11 01:26 AM
    Jealous? Look at al the things it can't do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 10:09 AM
    Jealous? Look at al the things it can't do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    All the things the Ipod can't do? Sorry to burst your bubble but the Playbook can't do those things as well. I'm sorry but RIM has failed us all on the Playbook. The Playbook had so much promise.
    Mikey_T likes this.
    11-19-11 10:23 AM
    thank u rambo, at least someone is being honest and doesnt hide from the truth
    11-19-11 11:10 AM
    I now consider my PlayBook only really good for portability, pre-loaded mobile movie watching web browsing and email bridge.
    I have given up on Skype, Netflix and any number of really cool apps that the hardware is capable of executing.
    The market has ignored RIM and that is just that, I'm afraid.

(I can't believe the mods have not closed or deleted this post already.)
    Mikey_T likes this.
    11-20-11 08:19 AM
    I am going to report my own post in an effort to end the insanity
    lophreaque likes this.
    11-20-11 08:36 AM
    I now consider my PlayBook only really good for portability, pre-loaded mobile movie watching web browsing and email bridge.
    I have given up on Skype, Netflix and any number of really cool apps that the hardware is capable of executing.
    The market has ignored RIM and that is just that, I'm afraid.

(I can't believe the mods have not closed or deleted this post already.)
    Browser and movies is about all I use mine for as well, along with the occasional game. I don't even use the bridge-email or bbm; I find the connection too laggy and the keyboard nearly unusable; much easier just to use my 9900.

I have high-hopes for OS 2.0 but until then I've given up on trying to get any additional utility out of the device.
    11-20-11 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD