even though pb as tablet has not met sales expectations now everyone is following the suit. what I mean is that pb was first small 7" form factor tablet and now amazon google and even apple copy the design. this just means that rim still has feel for the market and can be the leader not follower. only the execution must be better and this is what we getting with the new management. there is reason why rim was worth 90 bil at some point. it can be worth that much again.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by bitek; 09-09-12 at 09:49 AM.
    09-09-12 09:46 AM
    even though pb as tablet has not met sales expectations now everyone is following the suit. what I mean is that pb was first small 7" form factor tablet and now amazon google and even apple copy the d

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    No no no no no. Not even close to the first.
    howarmat likes this.
    09-09-12 09:48 AM
    There were many 7 inch tablets before the PB
    09-09-12 09:53 AM
    There were many 7 inch tablets before the PB
    Just none as lovely as the PB.
    09-09-12 09:55 AM
    It is true that the market is only now embracing the 7" tablet. While that is good for the PB, what is not so good is that the industry is now delivering 7" tabs that many buyers believe the PB can't compete with.
    09-09-12 10:59 AM
    The Playbooks issue has never been design or quality.. it has been on the software front... more specifically apps as I think the OS is one of the best for performance... RIM has done a good job on the game front but honestly the productivivity apps in relation to other platforms is disappointing to say the least..... not saying there are not quality apps there are.... it is selection.... will not get into the "must have apps" as it has been talked about to death except to say that perception is everything and right now is the perception is the RIM and the Playbook are dead... This is RIM's challenge...
    09-09-12 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD