So, tonight i'll have a football game, and it's going to be on a shady part of the town!

The last time i played at that field, i took my car, that has a pretty decent lock(not perfect,off course). But not this time! Tonight i'm depending on a friends lift, and his car is rather old(at the locks department)

So, not to risk it, i left my PB at home - The ultimate sacrifice for my beloved's safety and preservation...

I dont know if its because i got a new book and a new game, but i feel very anxious and eager to get home(not work nor school related ^^).

So, i guess i'm addicted...

Yup.

Guess i'll take my Torch to the field with me then(eh last time it went me, but only to take pictures )

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Uncle Remus and russnash like this.
    11-02-12 04:05 AM
    LOL, too funny.
    11-02-12 07:51 AM
    Better safe than sorry. Lol.

I left mine at home for a quick trip to the city. Just stopping in at the hospital with my little guy to see the pediatric doc as a precaution cause they don't have one where we are. Ended up in an isolation ward for 2 days and went stir crazy for the first day. Hubby brought me my pb the second day. I was ready to wrestle junior for his dsi at that point!
    11-02-12 10:05 AM
    Get a life.
    11-02-12 11:42 AM
    Get a life.
    Got one, ty A very busy one btw.

So, i don't have time for ppl like you

11-02-12 12:15 PM
    Better safe than sorry. Lol.

I left mine at home for a quick trip to the city. Just stopping in at the hospital with my little guy to see the pediatric doc as a precaution cause they don't have one where we are. Ended up in an isolation ward for 2 days and went stir crazy for the first day. Hubby brought me my pb the second day. I was ready to wrestle junior for his dsi at that point!

Yeah ^^

It becomes a little bit sad our needs for a physic device ^^

At least its my PB

New world order...

11-02-12 12:17 PM
    It wouldn't be funny but it kind would be funny (OK, maybe ironic, not funny) if some one broke in your home and stole your PB.

Now that I wrote it it's not funny, not funny at all... Now I'm kinda mad at that sonofab---- that stole your playbook. I hope you find that guy and give him his due. Good luck finding your PB

Back to the therapist... Talk to you again later....
    11-02-12 12:59 PM
    It wouldn't be funny but it kind would be funny (OK, maybe ironic, not funny) if some one broke in your home and stole your PB.

Now that I wrote it it's not funny, not funny at all... Now I'm kinda mad at that sonofab---- that stole your playbook. I hope you find that guy and give him his due. Good luck finding your PB

Back to the therapist... Talk to you again later....

......... :O .........

11-02-12 07:26 PM
    I feel naked when I am without clothes.
    11-02-12 10:58 PM