This is one of the reason i bought the PB because i saw the quake 3 game on the demo video on youtube.where is it now?i felt cheated because they are showing stuff that till now never exist.anyways i still love my PB.
    06-24-11 11:13 PM
    I just saw Q3 a few days ago, but I have been looking for it. I'd buy THAT for a dollar!
    06-24-11 11:16 PM
    It existed, if you remember the live webcast they had almost two months ago, explaining different aspects of the playbook, they were showing examples of integration with apps (In this case, a game), bbm (chating and seeing your contacts avatar as you play, you would be able to connect with someone randomly based on gps, app world and payment allows users to buy whatever on the fly) Basically turning the Playbook into a kind of PBN (Playbook Network) think Playstation Network, uhmm minus the hacks. I remember playing some Q3 back in the day....good times indeed!
    06-25-11 12:01 AM
    Well, I do want Angry Birds lol
    06-25-11 12:04 AM
    Well, I do want Angry Birds lol
    I thought I read a few threads about a version that was ported over, has there been any better quality ports made available for the PB? From what I heard, the PB version was not as good as the original.
    06-25-11 12:17 AM
    Well, the Flash port version is out there, but it sucks. Rovio needs to hurry up and release the real version. All they will say is that it will be released "This summer"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 12:20 AM
    i rather have the quake 3 than angry birds,angry birds is not a big deal for me because i have installed on my android phone and my ipod touch.
    06-25-11 12:40 AM
    the quake 3 was just a demo. I dont think they have the rights to actually port the game from my understanding.
    06-25-11 04:45 AM
    they had a playable version working at bbw, what i want is that samurai game. that looked good but they need to stream line alot of the app processes and fix a few more important things that people refuse to shut up about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 05:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD