Ok so I was watching a few videos about the playbook on the official blackberry youtube channel and noticed a few things

in the background... is'nt that skype

and there's netflix

now im not saying this means we are going to get them but it shows that they do (or did) at one point exist.

first video:
    second video:
    Last edited by ZINGZOOM; 01-10-12 at 10:27 AM.
    Delil, Willard814 and sbmd like this.
    01-10-12 10:24 AM
    Let's hope they will be available when they launch OS2.0

thx for the links
    01-10-12 10:26 AM
    Unfortunately, I think these pictures shown @ CES 2011 were only illustrations (*).
    AS of date, nothing leaked about netflix and Skype stated that they didn't plan to develop for BB Playbook yet ...

(*) like ads with a "content may vary, non contractual illustration" ...
    01-10-12 10:33 AM
    I've managed to ignore these posts for a while but this has to stop now.

Those images have been posted in these forums dozens of times. They are promotional images from the Playbook launch in April 2011. They are fake. Please stop posting these images. Use the search function before you post something.
    01-10-12 10:34 AM
    There's a lot of things in those first videos that have not come to fruition, I wouldn't hold much stock in it. Unfortunately Skype as well as netflix have said publicly that have no intention of making an app for the PB, until the PB actually gains traction in the consumer market.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    01-10-12 10:37 AM
    I wouldn't hold my breath for either application.
    01-10-12 10:40 AM
    Images are a year old. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, please search the forum before posting, especially something that has been discussed to death.
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-10-12 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD