Ever since I reloaded the OS to get the Demo Video back I cannot take screen shots. It didn't really bother me until I wanted to take a screenshot of the Real Superpass page. I was able to stream Big Brother live feeds (I know) until yesterday when I was re-directed to the mobile version where I was prompted to Launch the APP or Download it, well of course I wanted to download it so I click on download and to my surprise I was in the Adroid Market (maybe a hint of things to come).

So taking screen shots can be usefull. Any help?

Oh also how do I bypass the re-direct on the Superpass page?

Thanks
    07-13-11 05:08 PM
    you can just turn the volume up lol
    07-13-11 05:12 PM
    First thing to try is a simple restart. You might even try just activating the camera and then closing it.
    07-13-11 05:13 PM
    Also make sure you aren't bridged, as screenshots are disabled then.

*EDIT* Bridged while on BES. (My bad, 1 jigazillion apologies)
    mrpink73 likes this.
    07-13-11 05:14 PM
    The buttons work individually but not toghether to get the shot.
    07-13-11 05:14 PM
    Thanks Michelle, so you can't be bridged, huh, i'm sure I had done it while bridged before but no way to tell.

Thanks Shootscores, restart was the first thing I tried, no results and that why I turned to the forums, that always works.

Thanks again,

Now for the Superpass site.
    07-13-11 05:20 PM
    Also make sure you aren't bridged, as screenshots are disabled then.
    Well that's not true. I am bridged right now (in fact I'm always bridged) and I just took a screen shot of this thread and pulled it up in my camera pictures album.
    07-13-11 05:20 PM
    If you are on BES and bridged the screenshot will not work. BIS and bridged will work fine.
    07-13-11 05:24 PM
    If you are on BES and bridged the screenshot will not work. BIS and bridged will work fine.
    Ah that makes sense. Otherwise it would store persistent BES information locally on the PB through the screenshot.
    07-13-11 05:26 PM
    Makes sense, I was on BIS for awhile because our BES wont allow bridge browser but I couldn't stand BIS for the lack of my calendar, contacts and such so I went back to Enterprise e-mail. Interesting.
    07-13-11 05:29 PM
    I'm glad someone understands me.
    07-13-11 05:31 PM
    I also am not getting live feeds from superpass on my playbook since the redirect. I have spoken to Real networks and they have been no help. Have you figured out a way around the redirect yet, if so, please post it. Thank you.
    07-17-11 07:14 PM
    I also am not getting live feeds from superpass on my playbook since the redirect. I have spoken to Real networks and they have been no help. Have you figured out a way around the redirect yet, if so, please post it. Thank you.
    same problem, any solution yet?
    07-30-11 03:08 AM
    No still no solution, i'd probably watch more if I could do it on my PlayBook. I had hoped that the android app player would solve it but no go the CBS app only works in the U.S.
    07-30-11 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD