when my playbook battery less than 9% i shut it down,then i couldn"t open until now,i'd charge more than 3 hours. can anybody help me?
    06-10-12 07:21 AM
    Make Sure you are plugged into a wall charger, not a pc USB port, and if by holding the power button down you do not see the red light come on then try to hold the volume button and power at the same time to force a reboot sometimes the screen is black but it is still on.

Hope that helps let me know how you make out

Sent using Tapatalk
    06-10-12 07:29 AM
    Make Sure you are plugged into a wall charger, not a pc USB port, and if by holding the power button down you do not see the red light come on then try to hold the volume button and power at the same time to force a reboot sometimes the screen is black but it is still on.

Hope that helps let me know how you make out

Sent using Tapatalk
    how long i should hold?
    anyway,thanks
    06-10-12 07:35 AM
    usually within 30-40 seconds it should restart but once I had to hold it over a minute and used a pen to make sure the power was depressed

Sent using Tapatalk
    06-10-12 07:48 AM
    still can't work the condition is after i plugged my playbook to a wall charger the red led is on for 5 seconds,and then cant open even i press the power button + vol up vol down button._.
    06-10-12 08:16 AM
    Stack Charging:

"stack" charging, 6 cycles of charge no charge, for 2 minutes each, charging for never more than 2 minutes.
    Then put it on the charger and let it charge.. will take around 2hrs.
    jafobabe likes this.
    06-10-12 08:32 AM
    is this workong so far?
    06-10-12 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD