Dang Dave, WTH have you done with your PB??? LOL j/k...
    Yeah Dave let's be honest now. How come your PB has all these problems? Did you drop your Playbook in the Bathtub? huh? j/k
    I considered taking a bath with mine
    oh the thought of a waterproof PB is great.
    Seriously I think a hard reset might help
    if not a full factory wipe would be another option
    04-24-12 07:51 PM
    Sorry you're having problems, you're definitely not within the majority!

Everyone has problems sometimes with any device that we must deal with from time to time. You got some pretty good advice so far. Hard reset it. Play around with it whatever.. Your last resort would be a device wipe, which would for sure work (unless it's hardware related). Sometimes, no matter the device, updates just don't go well for some people. I always restart my PB again though after an update, just to be sure. Let us know how the "3 finger salute" went

Also, i do not find you are a troll.
    04-24-12 08:00 PM
    Hey guys I did a hard reset and the browser doesn't hang anymore. I have no idea why that is the case, but hey, the browsers working now. The battery issue seems to be cured also. The android apps came right up within 3 seconds of clicking on them.

Now I'm a happy camper. Hopefully it will keep working like this.

Any experiencing my kind of problems with the browser, stability, etc after this update. DO THE HARD RESET! I think it worked for me. Only time will tell.
    ambarmetta likes this.
    04-24-12 09:11 PM
    Hah awesome. Glad to hear it was that simple.
    04-24-12 09:50 PM
    My browser just crashed after the 2.0.1 update. I haven't noticed any difference in battery life or browser speed.

For what it is worth.
    04-25-12 12:40 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD