Your best bet would be ebay, kejiji any of the other sites. I looked everywhere and couldn't find one. Bought BNIB 64gb off kejiji for 175, got so lucky.
    Agreed. I paid $80 for one that was babied to the extreme, with screen protector and the RIM convertible case. Great deal.
    01-22-13 02:41 AM
    I've been looking in Toronto (downtown core) for a 16GB or 32GB for a while now, but nothing. And no one seems to know the answer as to why they've disappeared. Many Wal-Mart stores say they're in-stock, but it's just the display model that they won't sell. The Source advertises it on sale but staff say they're just waiting for their next order. While most downtown Staples stores have even removed the Playbook display models. The odd Playbooks pop up for independent sellers online so I'll keep trying!

It seems like an odd situation to me....but I'll keep looking.
    01-27-13 05:01 PM
    Try rogers as i got my 32gb from them this past dec 2012
    01-27-13 05:05 PM
    Any idea of a website selling these in Canada? I am trying to buy one for work using a government credit card so I am limited to reputable vendors. Tried Future Shop, Best Buy, London Drugs, and Wal Mart. Everything in my community is sold out.
    01-28-13 12:44 PM
    The SurplusbyDesign eBay store on eBay Canada is a reseller of Staples playbooks and today they are auctioning off a bunch of them - all sizes - at very good prices. Their stock seems to vary day by day.

I got mine there at end of December and the customer service is great. They are located in Mississauga, Ontario, take returns and give their own limited warranty as well as Blackberry's.

Their stock is mostly returns I think. My packaging was a bit battered but the playbook and cables, etc. were all in excellent condition.

I am just loving my playbook and wish I could afford to buy another one from them today to have as back up. Can't beleve how quickly I became a crackberry - could take or leave my android tablet. Need to see if I can do a trade to ensure a playbook spare.
    01-28-13 01:30 PM
    Well i got my pb in dec 2012 and it only cost me 99.97 through rogers so great them a call and see what they can do for you.
    01-28-13 01:38 PM
    Got mine on ebay $216 for a 32gb with free delievery. I know I overpaid abit but when you realize that no one has them anymore and no more are coming to store shelves then you figure you better do what you can to get one haha.

Worst part was the next day I saw this forum and they were talking about tiger direct selling them on ebay like 64gb for $175 :O oh well!
    01-28-13 04:43 PM
    Staples in Hull has 32 and 64, and so does the Source in the Rideau Centre in. Ottawa...
    01-28-13 09:20 PM
    Where do you live? In my city Calgary there are two left at Chinook Centre via thesource $149.
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 01-28-13 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Price
    01-28-13 09:37 PM
    Any idea of a website selling these in Canada? I am trying to buy one for work using a government credit card so I am limited to reputable vendors. Tried Future Shop, Best Buy, London Drugs, and Wal Mart. Everything in my community is sold out.
    Tigerdirect.ca has 64GB Playbooks in stock for $219.97.
    01-29-13 04:45 AM
    I found one on Kijiji, brand new. However, as of today (January 29th) Wal-Mart.ca JUST seemed to have got some for online ordering. Not sure how long they'll last:
    BlackBerry 32GB PlayBook with Wi-Fi at Walmart.ca
    01-29-13 06:54 AM
    ^ Is that where you put it last?
    01-29-13 09:11 AM
37 12