Hi guys, I read on a previous thread that you can get show box for the playbook? I tried downloading it, I clicked on serveral links to download it and it came up with save file. I saved it and pretty much straight away the download complete box popped up. When clicking open, it threw up a message on my screen saying unable to find default.... What does this mean? And how can I download show box? Although I've had my playbook for over 2 years I rarely use it and don't really know my way around it!!! Please could someone help me? Thank you in advance!!! I appreciate it
    12-08-14 05:46 PM
    Where are you opening the file? You have to convert the apk to a bar file then sideload it on the PlayBook. It worked for me. There's a thread on here with the latest Show Box apk.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-09-14 01:06 AM
    Try starting here:
    Thread for sideloading Showbox
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ow-box-939483/
    12-09-14 02:40 PM
    I don't have a link handy, but you'll have to learn how to "sideload" a program onto the playbook. You are trying to d/l the "apk" file (which is the program file for the Android OS). You have to convert this file to a "bar" and then use your computer to load it onto the Playbook. It may sound complicated, but once you get past doing it the first time, it's very easy after that.

There is no direct way to install software like this onto the Playbook, and not every android app will work on this device. Be forewarned, Showbox is somewhat slow to respond to inputs, so be patient with the program when you use it.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-11-14 07:48 AM