Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry PlayBook

I can't activate my PlayBook!

Asked: Apr 07 2019 | 2:31 am EDT 1218 Views 13 Answers

If i try to connect in my computer is nothing and play book say hasnt complete or finish set up to your device.
I m trying to update by using wifi poay is stack and say your tablet could not be activated because of error.

More Answers

Apr 08 2019 | 1:01 pm EDT Dunt Dunt Dunt

If i try to connect in my computer is nothing and play book say hasnt complete or finish set up to your device.
I m trying to update by using wifi poay is stack and say your tablet could not be activated because of error.
Not fully understanding the whole "connect in my computer" and "wifi poay is stack"....

You have to finish the Setup process before you can connect to your computer... Have you connected to your wifi network (have you tried another).

But as Bla1ze pointed out, there have been activation issues in the past...
Apr 08 2019 | 2:15 pm EDT JohnAtBlackBerry

Hi! Thanks for the mention! We'll take a look here to see if anything is amiss.
Apr 09 2019 | 5:16 pm EDT sussexjohn

hi same for me. have been speaking to blackberry support via Twitter but no luck. can you confirm the servers are still up. they said they were but seen other posts saying there not
Apr 10 2019 | 12:42 pm EDT thephatmaster

Thanks for looking John, I too am having setup issues following a security wipe - the update / activation fails with a 132353 or 3001 error
Apr 10 2019 | 2:00 pm EDT Dunt Dunt Dunt

I was planning on waiting until closer to the end of the year to wipe my PlayBooks and Z10 and start fresh.... now I'm wondering if waiting isn't a good idea.
Apr 10 2019 | 4:18 pm EDT rebroker2009

I recently wiped a couple of PlayBooks and had no problems using them after they updated. not sure if it's because I had the necessary files already on my PC or not
Apr 11 2019 | 1:01 pm EDT thephatmaster

I just updated and activated successfuly so fingers crossed any server issues are sorted. JohnAtBlackBerry, if you did something, thank you very much!
Apr 11 2019 | 2:55 pm EDT JohnAtBlackBerry

Howdy! Please have a try now. We're seeing success on our side after tinkering with some services.
Apr 11 2019 | 3:15 pm EDT nullshark

Yup! A pawn shop a couple stores down from me put a big box of "dead" electronics in the dumpster shed, this past Monday.
I saw a 32GB Playbook in there and grabbed it. I tried a couple times a day to get past the Update screen, and after seeing this thread, i thought I'd wait a while... Two hours ago, it went through!
I now have a functioning 32GB FOR FREE! (Already had a 16GB, that I bought for $99 during the fire-sale, and I now just use it as an e-reader but eh, a second one can't hurt).

Thanks John, and all your teams!
Apr 11 2019 | 3:45 pm EDT Stoyanov s

Working as it should.

Posted via CB10
Apr 11 2019 | 3:49 pm EDT Dunt Dunt Dunt

Howdy! Please have a try now. We're seeing success on our side after tinkering with some services.
Don't suppose you can comment on what happens to "your side" at the end of the year.....
Apr 11 2019 | 5:58 pm EDT JohnAtBlackBerry

Don't suppose you can comment on what happens to "your side" at the end of the year.....
Hiya! I'm assuming you're referring to the posted BlackBerry 10 End of Life date of December 2019 here? https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/sup...ort-life-cycle

I'm not sure what has been planned for that time (I'm not in the loop for it, sorry). Feel free to tag me here if something goes awry though, especially before then. Cheers--