That's an incredible story, and well worth the time to read. I'm very glad you and your family enjoy the PB. Hope to continue to hear these incredible success stories of people coming to RIM/Blackberry from other devices.
    02-03-12 01:14 PM
    The PlayBook really sells itself once it's in everyone's hand. All these negative press sounding RIM lately have discourage people to go out and buy one. I'm glad RIM is blowing these PB out of price proportion to give consumers a chance to like their products once again.
    02-03-12 03:06 PM
    Thank you so much for posting this story, it sounds just like us, i have an iphone as does my husband.
    i decided to buy a playbook purely because i felt an ipad was too big for what i wanted it for and i had a play in pc world and really liked it as felt similar to an iphone/pad but i've had 3 people tell me not to buy blackberry, well i went against them and i bought one yesterday but i'm scared to open it in case they are right and then i can't take it back.
    this has really helped the cause so i shall just go for it and hope that i will love it as much as your wife.
    02-03-12 03:35 PM
    And these impulse purchases of the BlackBerry PlayBook without any prior research into its features and functionality are one of the reasons that Research In Motion needs much better marketing campaigns instead of those stupid DJs and Bikes in the Night advertisements which tell me nothing about the actual product, in these cases the BlackBerry smartphones but you get the intent of my message.
    02-03-12 03:54 PM
    Welcome to the forums and great story. With the Ipad money you can get pick up another PB lol.
    02-03-12 04:16 PM
    My kids favorite app is popcorn rush! Excellent story. Just shows that there is a little crackberry in everyone's genes.

Just need something to activate it

02-03-12 05:55 PM
    Thank you so much for posting this story, it sounds just like us, i have an iphone as does my husband.
    i decided to buy a playbook purely because i felt an ipad was too big for what i wanted it for and i had a play in pc world and really liked it as felt similar to an iphone/pad but i've had 3 people tell me not to buy blackberry, well i went against them and i bought one yesterday but i'm scared to open it in case they are right and then i can't take it back.
    this has really helped the cause so i shall just go for it and hope that i will love it as much as your wife.
    Take the plunge. There isn't anything not to like about the PB. It's awesome...once you put it through its paces.
    02-04-12 12:40 PM
    Do not let anyone else tell you what should like or dislike. Open that box and
    reach your own conclusion. You and people around you most probably will be quite surprised by what this little device can do. And OS 2 is almost here on top of that.
    Btw, I am also an IPad convert. Enjoy.
    02-04-12 04:21 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD