Ok, I have been using Blackberry phones for 4 years or so now. I have used the T-mobile 8100 and now the 8120. My dad let me have his kindle but I told him I wasn't using it so he asked for it back. No Problem.. I like to read in the dark anyway. But on facebook a few minutes ago he said he felt bad about taking it back. He asked me what I would really use and I said to not worry about it unless you want to buy me a Blackberry Playbook...

We chatted about it a little and he is buying me a playbook!!! I am so excited I might pee my pants! I have always looked at this site for everything blackberry so I am used to upgrading the os and troubleshooting and things.The blackberry will have to be the 16gigger also.http://images.crackberry.com/forum_i...ies/tongue.gif

1. Question: I have a 8120... the os is 4.5, that would not sync up with the Playbook, would it? http://images.crackberry.com/forum_i...s/confused.gif

2. Question: I want to get the best price because my Dad doesn't have alot of play money and I am very grateful. I am in the United States. (In my area I had to show the Staples staff how to use the Playbook and it was my first time using it...What the hey?)Anyway, Should I wait a couple of weeks or nab my precious as quickly as possible? I still can hardly believe it!

Thank you so much! Mandi Mae Crackberry Addict...

P.S. I listen to every Crackberry Podcast on my little 8120 and I love it!!
    10-02-11 11:40 PM
    You're gonna need a new device as well. BB Bridge is only supported on devices 5.0+
    mandir75 likes this.
    10-02-11 11:45 PM
    I believe for u to use the bridge feature u need OS 5.0 or higher.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mandir75 likes this.
    10-02-11 11:46 PM
    $299 seems to be the going price right now for the 16GB.
    mandir75 likes this.
    10-02-11 11:49 PM
    Don't wait. Get it now.
    mandir75 likes this.
    10-02-11 11:54 PM
    Get it now while it's hot.

You can't do bridge with your curve but tethering is 10x better. Make sure you have a good data plan though like unlimited.
    mandir75 likes this.
    10-03-11 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD