I just bought myself a playbook, got a good deal.I can not wait for it to come.
    herculesinwyoming likes this.
    06-20-12 05:36 PM
    That is great I know you will enjoy it.. Were did you get it and are there any let to purchase?
    06-20-12 05:56 PM
    Glad to hear. Have you already read the different threads about the PB? Do you have a copy of the User Guides? Click below my signature and save to your PC
    hpjrt and anon5129477 like this.
    06-20-12 07:08 PM
    kretch i got it brand new with warranty on ebay.i don't know if seller has more.
    06-20-12 07:30 PM
    thanks jafobabe .i have started reading threads here .i did download a copy of the user guide from your sig.
    jafobabe likes this.
    06-20-12 08:33 PM
    congrats bud! I know U will enjoy using it because theres just so much you can do on it! I use mine for everything from using it in my car for streaming music from the internet which I dont even like to listening to my local stations anymore! LOL and dont get me started on watching my movies in bed before going to sleep checking my emails from anywhere/everywhere thanks to bridge on my BB phone! LOL plus other stuff you can do thats too much to mention in this thread! LOL but im sure others will mention them

BTW I would watch some vids on youtube too!
    nuangel2 and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-12 08:46 PM
    ill add to this. Just picked up a Playbook finally. Very excited here! Will be great to be working on an OS like QNX something that has a huge history and is solid and secure.

I just dont know whats going to happen to my Sony Dash for bed. I really like that thing! Might be too much to take the Playbook to bed. I can already check work emails from the bedroom if i have to. Thats enough.

MAKE ME A PHONE RIM
    jafobabe likes this.
    06-20-12 09:16 PM
    Let's see...I'm lying in bed cruising CrackBerry on my playbook...but I always set her on the windowsill before lights out!
    jafobabe likes this.
    06-20-12 09:59 PM
    Congratulations OP! I hope you get as much enjoyment from your PB as my hubby and I have from ours. (We each have our own - makes for a better marriage that way!)

There are lots of knowledgeable, helpful people here on crackberry so don't hesitate to ask questions ... and be sure to scour the tips & tricks threads. They are a great way to get to know your PB!

Good luck!
    Last edited by hpjrt; 06-21-12 at 05:40 AM.
    jafobabe likes this.
    06-20-12 10:26 PM
    in addition to what the folks mentioned already.. you can connect it to your TV screen through an HDMI cable and enjoy all your movies and YouTube videos on a much bigger screen with HD streaming. The awesome part is that you can remotely control your PB with your BB smartphone (if you got one) using BB Bridge.
    jafobabe likes this.
    06-20-12 10:29 PM
    While you're waiting on its arrival, read up on all the expert advise posted in here. Thanks to these experts, my Playbook setup smoothly and is running perfectly fine.
    jafobabe likes this.
    06-21-12 01:21 AM
    Great!!! And you have a BB too!

Just remember, if it's a new PB then make sure you have Wi-fi internet access ready or you are going to be stumped when you start it!

Keep your BB charged to full for some fun on with Bridge.
    nuangel2 likes this.
    06-21-12 01:30 AM
    Great device, so much to discover.
    06-21-12 01:34 AM
    Welcome to a world of frustration. Hope you're not planning to use it as a business tool.
    06-21-12 01:46 AM
    Welcome to a world of frustration. Hope you're not planning to use it as a business tool.
    The actual frustration is from listening to users to don't know how to use it.
    hpjrt likes this.
    06-21-12 05:33 AM
    I just hope the OP is ready to watch every other electronic device get apps.and feqtures he or she wants and have to continue waiting because, for the playbook, they are always "coming soon".

Heh...
    06-21-12 05:34 AM
    I just hope the OP is ready to watch every other electronic device get apps.and feqtures he or she wants and have to continue waiting because, for the playbook, they are always "coming soon".

Heh...
    Really? What is it about someone else's excitement that makes you NEED to crap all over it?
    06-21-12 05:43 AM
    Welcome, I got my PB from ebay as well. It was worth what I paid for it for the web browser and occasional video and Kindle use. The problems people complain about are probably because it could have been so much more with a bit of effort on the software. If you accept it for what it is then you won't be disappointed.
    06-21-12 05:50 AM
    Welcome, I got my PB from ebay as well. It was worth what I paid for it for the web browser and occasional video and Kindle use. The problems people complain about are probably because it could have been so much more with a bit of effort on the software. If you accept it for what it is then you won't be disappointed.
    Well I'm begining to 'accept it for what it is' and what it is is a half baked device with myriad problems as hundreds of pages on this forum will attest to. BUT never mind 'cos BB10 is coming and therein lies our salvation
    06-21-12 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD