05-31-13 11:38 AM
32 12
tools
    I've since switched to a Chromebook and a Nexus 4. I have to say the Chromebook is an excellent bit of kit for the money and well worth trying one out.
    I was quite anti them when they first came out but then bought one after xmas. Been very impressed by its capabilities. Kind of like the portability of a tablet...but with a proper keyboard, much easier if you you are a big forum poster.
    05-30-13 05:52 PM
    Just recently I finally found a good rss reader for my Z10. This alone has made me use my PlayBook a little less. But I find it odd that for some, their Z10 has replaced their PlayBook. I can't stand browsing on that tiny screen when I have this nice 7" tablet. My Z10 is an awesome device and I love it, but I'll never give up my Z10's big brother. They are an awesome combo and a perfect companion for each other.
    05-30-13 08:05 PM
    At least more interesting than your home life

Those long winter evenings....
    Man, you have no idea. After being all but crippled in a motorcycle (alright, scooter. My life's not that exciting) accident last summer I'm confined to barracks (well, home. I'm much to boring to be a soldier). I've pretty much exhausted all the tv and movies I'd be interested in (yeah, that took hours). So now I sit here all day searching for crochet videos for my wife to watch and thinking of witty things to say on here. How I long to be able to mow the lawn, wash the car or do some shopping for new elastic waisted slacks and matching argyle sweaters and socks.
    05-31-13 06:01 AM
    The dern thing works pretty well as a media presentation device.
    I've used it plenty for that purpose.
    05-31-13 06:41 AM
    Man, you have no idea. After being all but crippled in a motorcycle (alright, scooter. My life's not that exciting) accident last summer I'm confined to barracks (well, home. I'm much to boring to be a soldier). I've pretty much exhausted all the tv and movies I'd be interested in (yeah, that took hours). So now I sit here all day searching for crochet videos for my wife to watch and thinking of witty things to say on here. How I long to be able to mow the lawn, wash the car or do some shopping for new elastic waisted slacks and matching argyle sweaters and socks.
    Best of luck for a full recovery.
    Mickrick likes this.
    05-31-13 09:00 AM
    Best of luck for a full recovery.
    Cheers F2. Its been hard and drawn-out but I finally start a rehabilitation program this coming Monday, just 3 weeks shy of a full year since it happened.My PlayBook has played a major part in keeping me sane, I can tell you.

Here's a few pics of the scooter:

Before:

I am seriously losing interest in playbook-1st-day.jpg
    I am seriously losing interest in playbook-city-hall-retro.jpg
    I am seriously losing interest in playbook-me-wee-mick-mickrick.jpg

After:

I am seriously losing interest in playbook-dscf3235.jpg
    I am seriously losing interest in playbook-dscf3236.jpg
    I am seriously losing interest in playbook-dscf3246.jpg
    05-31-13 10:25 AM
    I was hit by a pickup truck while bicycle riding. Took a while to get back and sat on foam for about a year. Tailbone still can be an issue on longer bike rides. Hopefully, the therapy will help.
    Mickrick likes this.
    05-31-13 11:38 AM
32 12