So I have had my Playbook for a couple of months now and it and my phone have become the two tools that I carry on road trips. Was browsing last night and developed a strange problem where the screen became hypersensitive. It became impossible to type or even really scroll accurately.

At the time I was connected to the hotels wifi and was charging it with a blade travel charger. I restarted it and unplugged it and the problem went away. After plugging it in the problem reappeared.

Will see how it behaves when I get home. Any thoughts?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330
    01-12-14 09:13 AM
    So I have had my Playbook for a couple of months now and it and my phone have become the two tools that I carry on road trips. Was browsing last night and developed a strange problem where the screen became hypersensitive. It became impossible to type or even really scroll accurately.

At the time I was connected to the hotels wifi and was charging it with a blade travel charger. I restarted it and unplugged it and the problem went away. After plugging it in the problem reappeared.

Will see how it behaves when I get home. Any thoughts?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330
    Probably something in the room, on the same circuit interfering
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-12-14 09:29 AM
    It's a know issue that the screen sometimes goes a bit wonky when the PB is plugged in and charging.

ALSO, when close to some Plasma TV sets, it seems to give the PB "a second personality", the screen gets jittery and "twitchy", and sometimes develops it's own plan.......

Unplug it, and/or move it away from TV and see what happens (or does not happen)....

c
    01-13-14 10:37 AM