Thank you VERY much, my wife was going to buy all three soon but I surprised her on her playbook with them all! What an amazing deal.
    03-25-12 12:28 PM
    I consistently get invalid promo code - has anyone in Canada successfully used this code?
    I'm in Canada and I just bought all three books last night. Make sure you put the correct code in for each book. eg. HungerGamesDeal2 for book 2 only and HungerGamesDeal3 for book 3 only.
    03-25-12 12:31 PM
    Thanks for the codes. Just bought all 3 books for less than $4. Saw the movie yesterday and the books are worth it
    03-25-12 12:33 PM
    I consistently get invalid promo code - has anyone in Canada successfully used this code?
    HungerGamesDeal. Then add a 2 and then add 3 for each book respectively.

Case might be the problem, I entered exactly as above
    03-25-12 12:45 PM
    Bought the book it seemed to download but when i try to open it it says they are working on a problem. Anyone else have thar issue?
    Anyone else have this problem. I'm a Kobo noob. Thanks
    03-25-12 04:34 PM
    Bought the first book in print yesterday, as I am on my way to Shanghai (14 hour flight) and figured I needed something that would last a while without batteries... Planned on getting the other two through Kobo (already had gotten the Dragon Tattoo trilogy here) but this promo just popped up out of nowhere!!!

Haven't really started the first one yet, but obviously worth the risk to take this promotion...

Thanks!!!

PS: Codes worked flawlessly...
    Last edited by csantoss; 03-25-12 at 06:45 PM.
    03-25-12 06:41 PM
    HungerGamesDeal. Then add a 2 and then add 3 for each book respectively.

Case might be the problem, I entered exactly as above
    Yeah I think case is a problem. Out of lazyness i did "Hungergamesdeal" and it didn't work. I tried "HungerGamesDeal" and it worked
    03-25-12 06:44 PM
    so am i the only one who cant seem to buy from Kobo? i see the "buy" button but when i get to the info screen, there's no "confirm" or "checkout" button.
    03-25-12 07:58 PM
    Anyone else have this problem. I'm a Kobo noob. Thanks
    Problem solved by reloading the app.
    03-25-12 08:22 PM
    so am i the only one who cant seem to buy from Kobo? i see the "buy" button but when i get to the info screen, there's no "confirm" or "checkout" button.
    You press the "buy now" button on the book's info page, and once there it shows no button to finish the transaction? Look closely, does it ask you to change your credit card information? I know for me creating an account and inputting the information in the app resulted in it not believing I'd selected a country, and it wouldn't let me select a country to change that... If it's just not showing a button, then to be sure scroll down as far as you can and look in the bottom-right corner. If this doesn't work, reboot. If it still doesn't work, buy the book on your computer and hope it transfers to your PlayBook's library. If it still doesn't, cry over the wasted $0.83, then if you truly care about reading the book do a full security wipe or debrick. Try the book out before restoring your data, just in case. Hopefully this isn't too much information, I tend to go on and on the later it gets, and it's about time for bed...
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    03-25-12 08:29 PM
    Had the same kind of problems today. I finally went to the browser and bought the book. Now I am jumping through hoops to get it to open and then get it to my playbook. Restarted and no luck. Reload app? Hmmm...help.
    03-25-12 09:29 PM
    Thanks to the tips here on CrackBerry I just bought all three books at $0.83 each. Awesome
    03-25-12 09:53 PM
    Had the same kind of problems today. I finally went to the browser and bought the book. Now I am jumping through hoops to get it to open and then get it to my playbook. Restarted and no luck. Reload app? Hmmm...help.
    I had to reload the app and everything worked. Good luck!
    03-26-12 06:49 AM
    Finally got it working.
    03-26-12 07:04 AM
    whats the difference between the classic and original edition guys?

I bought the original one first before noticing there was a classic edition as well. tried googling but could not find any answers.

anyone knows?
    03-26-12 09:14 AM
    Got all three.. this was a fantastic deal
    03-26-12 10:29 AM
    I just finished this series, they are a nice light read. In my opinion the series should have been one book with three parts so this price makes the purchase a good deal. Took about a day per book to casually read. I found the story very good and plan on seeing the movie next week-end.
    03-26-12 10:45 AM
    I too grabbed these...well actually my daughter did. We couldn't get any of the promo codes to work for the trilogy so too bought them one at a time with the deal, deal2, deal3 codes in succession. My daughter's already read them on hard copy. These are for my wife whose middle aged women's book club "The Pinks" are reading them for their next meeting.
    03-26-12 11:34 AM
    I bought the Trilogy and have been reading it and last night when I opened the reader it would not load; the wheel just keeps on spinning. I cleared the history, cashe and everything else and rebooted and it continues with the wheel spinning.
    Has anyone experienced this problem? How to resolve if you have would be appreciated.
    03-26-12 12:50 PM
    Just in case anyone is wondering, the deal is also working here in Saudi Arabia. I had to register the credit card on my kobo account first, otherwise the buy now option doesn't appear upon entering the promo code.

Successfully used the individual promo codes to purchase all three books.
    03-26-12 01:07 PM
    I bought the Trilogy and have been reading it and last night when I opened the reader it would not load; the wheel just keeps on spinning. I cleared the history, cashe and everything else and rebooted and it continues with the wheel spinning.
    Has anyone experienced this problem? How to resolve if you have would be appreciated.
    Try uninstalling then reinstalling the Kobo app. It worked for me with a similiar problem.
    artie likes this.
    03-26-12 01:24 PM
    Try uninstalling then reinstalling the Kobo app. It worked for me with a similiar problem.
    Thank you for the Tip, it is working once again
    03-26-12 01:32 PM
    Works fine here in the UK. 54 pence each. Great bargain, thanks for the tip.
    03-26-12 04:34 PM
    i may be being stupid here but i clicked buy now, entered my card details, entered promo code, price was a adjusted, then what? there is nothing on the page to finish transaction and nothing has appeared on bookshelf what am i doing wrong? pleas help i love a bargin
    I ran into the same problem. So I logged into my computer and entered my payment information. Then I went back on to the Playbook, selected the book, entered the promo, got the discount, and saw the green buy botton.
    03-27-12 01:55 AM
    Is this no longer working? Am trying it now and it is just coming back with "this promotion is not active"
    yoonique likes this.
    03-27-12 03:05 PM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD