im wondering if its just me but my bbm on my playbook is really not working well.
    1-my bbm notifications do not reset after ive read the messages...even several hours after
    2-its really really lagging
    3-alot of messsges do not even make it thru the playbook...when i check on my 9860 bbm alot of conversation didnt appear on the playbook

im i doing something wrong or is that normal?
    btw im running the factory o.s on my pb
    01-29-12 12:54 PM
    I have the same setup and have not had any problems with lag. Maybe resetting everything might help. I am running beta 2.0 but no lag with factory setting either. Maybe deleting bridge and reinstalling it on the torch.
    01-29-12 02:13 PM
    i also have the same set up and no problems. try a battery pull on your phone. make sure you also have the latest bridge app installed..
    01-29-12 06:44 PM
    i dont know why, but when the contacts portion is open in bbm on my playbook, my playbook lags. once i close the contacts lists though, everything works fine. im running a 8900 on OS5 but im hoping OS2 for the playbook will fix this
    01-29-12 07:15 PM
    I've recently replaced my 9700-(OS5) with a 9860 and the connection experience overall is better at updating. The email notifications on the PB are almost immediate but my BBM notification can decide to hang around for a day. I am not running the beta software on my PB.
    The 'lag' or absence thereof with the 9860 is also noticeable as deletion and moving around the messages is better. I've also had no 'hangs' in the messages app with the 9860 unlike the 9700.
    01-30-12 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD