This is a simple Browser (utility) html that I made for myself and I've found it to be fairly useful so I thought I'd share, it can be used for composing a text document as an alternative to typing in small text windows on website , or as a place to temporarily store text, eliminating the need to have a second app opened to view and edit text in a larger font size.
    There are three files of each with Black and Grey backgrounds, with 14pt, 16pt, 18pt text sizes.
    If you try one you like it can bookmarked.
    There is a "select all" button on the top and bottom of the page.
    I've included info if you want to try a different background color.

WARNING: any text in HTML NotePad will be lost if you close the browser, it is only intended as a temporary work space.

Hope you find this useful.
    ErnieH likes this.
    06-23-12 05:19 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I will look it over when I get a chance.
    06-23-12 08:00 PM
    A great idea! Thank you.
    06-24-12 02:26 AM
    Thanks a lot.. Great!!

- Calvin Wankhede,
    Editor - connectedbytes.blogspot.com
    06-24-12 02:33 AM
    F2, ErnieH and calvinw1000 Your welcome, I hope you find this useful, it grew from my frustration of trying to get a QuickNote.doc file to launch through a bookmark, the combination of not so good eyesight and large fingers make some text entering areas very inconvenient, and when I try to pinch and zoom things usually happen that I don't want to happen, so I just needed a work space with a larger text font for easier viewing and word selection for the spell checker, I added the "select all" button after trying to use it with the on screen keyboard,for some reason this option doesn't seem to appear when you hold your finger on the screen and I hate trying to move those little pointers around, I tried to add copy and paste buttons but just couldn't figure it out, my html experience goes all the way back to 8 am yesterday morning, but it was an interesting experiment.
    I'm going try adding a line to use an image as a background, when I figure it out I'll post the html file, but thanks for the feed back nice to hear this might be useful to some people
    06-24-12 06:37 AM
    My fist attempt was visually crude so I thought I'd try to give it a little better look, both of these are 18pt font size if you want a smaller font size just ask, I increased the text area.
    Extract to a directory of your choice, launch and if you like one bookmark it.
    If anyone wants a different background just ask and I'll try it or I will post instruction on how to do it.

WARNING: any text in HTML NotePad will be lost if you close the browser, it is only intended as a temporary work space.

Hope you find this useful
    ErnieH likes this.
    06-25-12 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD