I noticed several people are looking for a blue tooth keyboard that's compatible with the BB PB. Like several people I purchased a blue tooth keyboard from HIP Street. It was a horrible device that barely worked and the keyboard is cramp.

Today, I purchased the HP Touch blue tooth keyboard designed for their tablet. This is a great keyboard (I'm using to type this message). Simply install batteries, click the on switch, turn on the BB PB blue tooth and started typing. The best part is the keyboard is $29.99 at Office Depot (if you live in the US). This is a great keyboard, lightweight, has a little hump at the top of the keyboard to make typing easy!
    12-16-11 07:12 PM
    can you upload a pic with the pb to compare how big is it?
    12-16-11 07:33 PM
    Just to warn you, with the latest OS 2.0 beta, the HP Touchpad keyboard seems to have problem pairing with Playbook. It pairs, then the Playbook still uses the virtual keyboard and any input from HP's keyboard don't work. Then it loses the connection after a few minutes and reconnects... It used to work great with OS 1.0.8.

I don't know if the problem is specific to the HP's keyboard or it's just the latest beta that has problem with bluetooth keyboards in general.
    12-16-11 07:44 PM
    can you upload a pic with the pb to compare how big is it?
    Pic right here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post6610947
    12-16-11 08:08 PM
    Keyboard measurements: 5 inches (W) x 11 inches (L). Pic of my PB and keyboard attached. Also can be purchased via Amazon, but cost more than Office depot.

Pic can also be seen on the Amazon site:http: //www.amazon.com/HP-FB344AA-AC3-TouchPad-Wireless/dp/B0055QYJK6
    12-16-11 08:27 PM
    I have the same set-up. The keyboard is good quality. However when I tried typing for long periods, the bluetooth connection would keep going away, and it would take 30seconds to a minute to reconnect. If I was sitting in a lecture trying to keep up that would be extremely frustrating.

Also the on-off switch on the keyboard doesn't show you if it's on or off, no LED, not even like red colouring for off and green for on, nothing. So if I forgot to turn off the keyboard when I was done, I would come back hours later and think I was turning the keyboard on when I was actually turning it off.

I don't really know if I suggest it or not, good price tho so I guess it's not that bad. Just a couple design flaws that can be really frustrating at times.

And I am not running 2.0
    12-16-11 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD