I try streaming some premier league football on my playbook using vipbox.tv . All I get is a page full of ads and I have no idea what to do from there. Has anyone tried and tested this. Please help.
    09-15-12 11:10 AM
    Whilst I would rather not have football, aka soccer on my PB, I figured I'd see what/where I could get in your conundrum.

I clicked on 'football' then selected the 'Chelsea TV' link and voila, up came some highlights. (not sure highlights and Chelsea can be used together but anyway)

Not sure if you're referring to the pop up ads that have a little x in the upper right that are screaming CLICK ON ME TO GO AWAY, but I got video.

Sorry mate, but I'm not waiting up till some un godly hour to watch a non hockey related 'match' to further assist you....lol

If you can confirm the ads you refer to are in fact the pops ups that would be good. If they are, I strongly suggest using your bridged BB to curser hit those little x's to save the uber annoying spam that follows from trying to hit that small x with fingers.

Good luck
    09-15-12 02:51 PM
    Very easy, actually u can watch almost every sport free just go to your Browser and type: hahasport.com and that' it. Also: stopstream.tv.
    One good one too: rojadirecta(look for it on the web) this one is really good.
    09-15-12 03:58 PM
    09-15-12 04:38 PM
    Yes, I have tried all these sites on the Playbook, and I get bombed with pop-up ads. Then, I get rid off some of them, and the video just plays an ad that's on loop. It's ridiculous. If I get rid of all the apps, it just says server not found or continuously loads/buffers.
    Last edited by Ishaq786; 09-15-12 at 07:50 PM.
    09-15-12 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD