In new to this but video chat and I entered my pb pin and email on my phone and on my daughters pb and followed the instructions and calls are not completed

I am connected to my wifi
    Any suggestions?
    02-16-13 09:27 PM
    In new to this but video chat and I entered my pb pin and email on my phone and on my daughters pb and followed the instructions and calls are not completed

I am connected to my wifi
    Any suggestions?
    I don't think you can chat from an "older" bbphone and pb. Maybe the newer bb10 phones???
    02-16-13 09:48 PM
    I'm trying to from one playbook to my daughters playbook
    02-16-13 10:00 PM
    Make sure both PB's have separate BlackBerry id's.
    It won't work with the same BB id, regardless of using the pins or not.

Posted from the CB App on my White Zed 10
    02-16-13 10:23 PM
    Make sure both PB's have separate BlackBerry id's.
    It won't work with the same BB id, regardless of using the pins or not.

Posted from the CB App on my White Zed 10
    This is correct it will not work if they have same BBID using pins or not

You can call from pb to phone if on same BBID but not from phone to pb if same bbid.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-13 10:47 PM
    Okay. That is where I went wrong. I'll have to change her BB I'D.
    Thanks
    02-17-13 07:25 AM
    I tried calling my 9930 and entered my 9930's pin#. And it does not connect. Just says unavailable?
    I have followed the help instructions. On the PB.

Frustrated
    02-17-13 07:49 AM
    I tried calling my 9930 and entered my 9930's pin#. And it does not connect. Just says unavailable?
    I have followed the help instructions. On the PB.

Frustrated
    Try and use her email address the blackberry.net address to dial her i never use pins for anything.

As for your phone samething use the blackberry.net address for the phone and dial it from the playbook or from phone dial the playbooks address if its the same address as your phone u can not dial from phone to it, only if its different.
    02-17-13 08:10 AM
    She does not have a blackberry.net email. How do I get her a bb.net email?
    02-17-13 08:25 AM
    She does not have a blackberry.net email. How do I get her a bb.net email?
    When you setup the playbook it asks to login to or create a blackberry.net address its the one used to go onto the blackberry services, the one used for downloading apps from blackberry world.

Open up app world and it will ask you for one or setup up one.

This is the BBID we are all talking about being different.

The email for example: [email protected] or whatever the username you pick and what provider your with.
    02-17-13 08:32 AM
    Are you sure you turned the video chat on? When I first started to work with it, we forgot to turn it on.
    02-17-13 10:33 AM
    I just set up a new BlackBerry email and screenname. Now I have to wipe the PlayBook and set it up
    02-17-13 11:18 AM
    I just set up a new BlackBerry email and screenname. Now I have to wipe the PlayBook and set it up
    Damn i am not sure if you have to wipe it or not, maybe wait till others post here to see, but its up to you if you not care to do so?

Just make sure you have TWO BBID's one for both Playbooks and or phone.

Blackberry allows two devices to have same ID and only recommend one be a phone and other a PB, but if u have two PB's or more make sure all the PB's after the FIRST one have a different ID.
    02-17-13 12:10 PM
    I would try to change blackberry ID and name under blackberry ID in the settings menu first. I never done it but there is an edit option there.
    02-17-13 12:15 PM
    I would try to change blackberry ID and name under blackberry ID in the settings menu first. I never done it but there is an edit option there.
    Yeah that may work as a device switch option like if he tries to login to app work and login with the new ID = a device switch.... maybe that will work too.
    02-17-13 12:23 PM