I was cleaning my screen with a slightly damp cloth getting rid of the awful fingerprints, kind of watching Storage Wars with one eye and I swiped up something and turned the images off. I can't see the pictures of telephones next to the names for instance. Turned off flash? I know how you guys encourage a person to search the existing threads before starting a new thread - I have and did not see what I need. So forgive my newbieness.
    10-19-11 08:06 PM
    I was cleaning my screen with a slightly damp cloth getting rid of the awful fingerprints, kind of watching Storage Wars with one eye and I swiped up something and turned the images off. I can't see the pictures of telephones next to the names for instance. Turned off flash? I know how you guys encourage a person to search the existing threads before starting a new thread - I have and did not see what I need. So forgive my newbieness.
    if its flash do this... in ur browser swipe down from the top, click on the options, go to content and turn 'on' flash, load images, java...... if flash is the problem it should be solved.
    good luck...
    10-19-11 08:11 PM
    You mean in the browser? Swipe down with the browser open touch the gear and make sure images are on. Same screen flash and java script are on.
    10-19-11 08:17 PM
    Aha! Load images was off. Thanks so much - I was not sure what it was that I had done since I did it while I was not paying attention. Crackberry makes the Playbook more functional because of the good tips from journeyman users. A helpful place-
    Thanks once again.
    Peterz
    Cracklen likes this.
    10-19-11 08:26 PM
    NP, glad you got it sorted!
    10-19-11 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD