I have paired my new BB BT keyboard with my two pb's. But once it paired with the 2nd one I could not find an easy or quick way to get it working or recognized back with the 1st pb. On the 2nd, I "disconnected" but as soon as I pressed the Ctrl key it reconnected with that pb and not the one I wanted. And on the 1st pb, I had "reconnected" but it did not.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows what is the easiest or simplest way to move the keyboard between pb's. Or maybe I just have to completely remove it. I don't think I saw any info on this in the included docs or that pdf manual floating around.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance
    06-03-12 11:04 PM
    Turn the BT off on one of the PB's then reconnect?
    06-03-12 11:55 PM
    I did that but it was not a "simple" process or not quick. I had hoped that "disconnecting" on the one would free it up. But instead, it reconnected to that same one. I did ultimately turn off BT which does not make much difference in this case but someone might not want to completely turn off bt on a 2nd pb.

I may just be missing something. I will futz with it a bit more in the morning or just leave well enough alone (or disable/remove the pairing from the 2nd pb).
    06-04-12 12:31 AM
    Did you try turning bt on/off on the keyboard as well?

One thing you might try is going in the bluetooth settings on the PB and clicking on the minikeyboard for a manual pair. Maybe you can experiment with that.
    06-04-12 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD