here ya go:

1- plug the playbook charger, (stock, rapid travel, or dock), into a surge protector,,, surge protector should be off-
    2- connect playbook-
    3- turn on power using the surge protector on/off switch for 2 (two) minutes, then off for 1 (one) minute-
    4- continue this as necessary until playbook begins to take charge normally,,, this will be indicated by a continuous flashing led light, (normally yellow to green)-
    5- it's advisable to never let your playbook get below 10%,,, there is an audible warning sound that'll alert you to this-
    6- if no surge protector is available, you'll have to remove the charger from the outlet as necessary,,, i don't recommend repeatedly removing the mini usb charger connection, as it's very fragile-
    7- if possible leave it plugged in & charging overnight before stacking,,, this *may* shorten stack time...
    hope this helps...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 01-26-14 at 09:28 AM.
    01-22-14 03:07 AM
    Thank you for posting this. I haven't needed it, but two of my PB are aging. Good to know a quick search would bring this kind of help. People generously sharing knowledge lies at the core of CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10 with "Z" best
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-22-14 09:08 AM
    I think as time goes by most folks are going to need a defibrilator to bring these playbooks back to life. More and more it sounds like they are reaching the end of the line.
    01-22-14 09:40 AM
    I think as time goes by most folks are going to need a defibrilator to bring these playbooks back to life. More and more it sounds like they are reaching the end of the line.
    The batteries are probably getting near to the end of their charging cycle life???????

My guess.

c
    Cynycl likes this.
    01-22-14 09:42 AM
    Thank you for posting this. I haven't needed it, but two of my PB are aging. Good to know a quick search would bring this kind of help. People generously sharing knowledge lies at the core of CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10 with "Z" best
    The batteries are probably getting near to the end of their charging cycle life???????

My guess.

c
    could be,,, been seeing alot of dead pb's lately,,, most have been run down to zero,,, a few have other issues; screen/graphics, etc...
    01-22-14 12:32 PM
    Yeah, thanks SEAWARRIOR. Maybe a slight suggestion. I've read that the PB really only charges when the red LED is lit. So alot of people time the surge protector "on" with the LED, rather than timing it.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-23-14 12:14 PM
    ***noted,,, thanks...***
    01-23-14 01:59 PM
    Oh, and it may take a lot of stack charging cycles, e.g. probably >10 and more like 30-50. LOL.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-23-14 02:12 PM
    01-31-14 08:52 AM