hello everyone so im trying to learn how to use local bar ilearnd everyting but ow to setup aproxy idont have blackberry pone to bridge my playbook with igot access to labtop an android phone how to turn tem into proxy server #Help
    08-09-16 03:53 AM
    Umm...that was a big disappointment more than a week and no answer don't worry to all the 200+ viewer igot the solution ok shall we start first you need a hospital to connect your playbook and android too then go to your Android and download privoxy its really simple and easy to use and steps shall be:
    1- after installing privoxy on your Android open it and start privoxy(on opening the app you will find the button to start it) then note your port its usually 8118
    2-(in Android ) go to setting>Wifi>(menu button)advanced scroll down to the end you will find an ipv4 note that too
    3-now on your playbook (assuming you already slideloaded local bar and connected.your phone and playbook to the same hotspot) go to setting>security>development mode(open it and remember the password simply enter 1234 if you don't have a password on the playbook)
    4- open LocalBar you will see empty filed called /proxy address/ now you gona enter it like this
    Ipv4ort eg.(192.168.1.101:8118)
    5-enter the password of development mode to local bar choose your bar to install hit install wait....100% congrats you now installed abar using LocalBar and an android device

(you can get the bar file from apk2bar or any other blog )if you needed any help I'm always around text me or reply to my comment or post on the thread and if you needed games just ask ihave (Nova3.9mm.asphalt7.8,batman,spiderman,.....etc.yo u pick one ^_^
    08-16-16 07:46 AM
    I'm sorry for the no replys... I was wondering too.. but I thought you had to be rooted.. so thank you for your post I'll try it out!!
    08-16-16 08:30 AM
    Thanks if you didn't know it's fine but it took more than 5minuts to get my answers
    08-17-16 12:37 AM
    On my next thread I'm gonna tell you guys how to share files from your playbook via Wifi (send,recive)
    To pc or android that will help alot of crackers with there playbook and bb10
    08-17-16 12:42 AM
    . But how do you use local bar with PlayBook and z10...

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 09:03 AM
    well look up for my comments you will see the way
    08-22-16 04:50 AM
    never mind. ill go on google...
    08-22-16 02:03 PM
    lol u wont find i tried for two weeks and belive me iknow where i search at so try explaning your proplem do you mean how to get the local bar on the playbook or how to use it give me more detalis
    08-22-16 04:30 PM
    you explaind how to set it up with android... I wanted to know how to set it up with bb10
    08-23-16 09:58 AM
    I have localbar2 on my z10, to allow me to side load onto my playbook, only using those two devices for that setup. If I remember correctly, you need to first sideboard localbar2 onto the z10 using a PC. If I remember correctly, instructions are online and you will find them with some google searches.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    09-03-16 07:39 AM
    On my next thread I'm gonna tell you guys how to share files from your playbook via Wifi (send,recive)
    To pc or android that will help alot of crackers with there playbook and bb10
    Are you talking about the built-in setting on the Playbook to accomplish that? Isn't that already self explainatory?

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    09-03-16 07:43 AM