Has anyone found a way to send a contact card from the playbook contacts list?
    02-22-12 09:23 PM
    Is this so difficult for. Rim?
    I just want to be able to send my contacts from PlayBook to a friend via email either native or bridge....
    Pls help!!!!
    05-11-12 05:54 PM
    Actually, thats what i noticed with PB, its not so 'share-friendly', unlike our BB phones. Dont know. Security reasons? Sharing is such a pain in PB.
    05-11-12 07:58 PM
    It is still young. It'll be there at some point. If not before bb10 when bb10 comes. Must be a business thing? I've never had a need to share my contacts on my phone, email or IM apps on my computer.
    05-11-12 08:36 PM
    Did anyone figure this out? Something so easy, I thought 2.1 would have included this.
    10-18-12 09:31 PM
    Actually, thats what i noticed with PB, its not so 'share-friendly', unlike our BB phones. Dont know. Security reasons? Sharing is such a pain in PB.
    That's kind of what I'm thinking with much of the lack of features on the pb, security. I guess it makes sense to give little and add later than give it all and take it away later.
    10-18-12 10:01 PM
    That's kind of what I'm thinking with much of the lack of features on the pb, security. I guess it makes sense to give little and add later than give it all and take it away later.
    I'll respectfully disagree. I don't feel it's security but rather, that the OS2.0 release was rushed and because BB10 is the real goal, few improvements are being added to current 2.x releases. I don't think we'll get to 2.2, etc, instead, we'll go straight to BB10. I'm OK with that, it's just having to wait for so long with the limitations of the PB is frustrating.
    10-19-12 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD