Is it possible to record a videochat conversation within the playbook?
    06-04-13 05:09 PM
    Is it possible to record a videochat conversation within the playbook?
    This is NOT natively available..

as for an app that would allow you to do this...you can search on App World..but I doubt you would find something
    06-04-13 05:22 PM
    In absence of native or even 3rd party applications, you need another camera that can record video... to do that task...

Posted via Z10
    06-04-13 06:45 PM
    What about if I want to record just the sound? is it possible?
    06-04-13 09:05 PM
    What about if I want to record just the sound? is it possible?
    At one time I used the Voice Recorder to record my using the Piano app as I played chopsticks!!! Give it a shot.
    06-04-13 09:32 PM
    for some reason when I open the voice recorder app and hit play to record the sound of the video call it gives an error message..........
    06-04-13 11:30 PM
    for some reason when I open the voice recorder app and hit play to record the sound of the video call it gives an error message..........
    Probably because the PB's microphone is already being used by the videochat app.
    06-05-13 12:08 AM
    Probably because the PB's microphone is already being used by the videochat app.
    Then is there any way to record the sound of a videochat conversation within the playbook?
    06-05-13 12:33 AM
    I believe that it is not possible. I'm not sure if rim changed something but I could not record music or the sound track from video last night when I tried. They may have decided it could violate copyright? So it no longer records "sounds" created on the pb????
    06-05-13 07:36 AM
    I believe that it is not possible. I'm not sure if rim changed something but I could not record music or the sound track from video last night when I tried. They may have decided it could violate copyright? So it no longer records "sounds" created on the pb????
    Yeah had the same problem, a solution is to sideload winamp or any android music player to play the music and then you can record it using the voice notes app.
    06-05-13 01:12 PM
    you people are so silly.

to record the audio, just get a cable and connect it to your pc (or anything with digital input audio. should also work for mic ports but may short circuit). now use your favourite recording program (press start and type sound recorder) and make sure you have the correct input selected in the settings
    if you also want to hear then either get a splitter or play the input from your pc

to record video, do the same thing but with an hdmi cable... you would need a video input card though, quite expensive to record hdmi output

FOR A SOFTWARE SOLUTION... find an android app and sideload it.... I doubt there is even an android app though, no one really makes these kinds of apps...

the BBM video sharing is ridiculously unique if you didn't realize......
    06-06-13 07:23 AM