I was experimenting with something wich involed taking everything off of my hot bar. After i was done i went to move my youtube app and my message app back up to my hot bar but when i did it deleted both of the apps and a little message popped up in the top left corner (i think it was an error message) saying something. Please help as i used these apps very much and they were very useful to me. ***i forgot to mention that i cant add anything to my hot bar and if i try, it deletes it.***
    Last edited by MrBean626; 02-18-13 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
    02-18-13 06:38 PM
    Restart your playbook and check for updates, install it and your application will be there
    02-19-13 12:30 AM
    Check out this post - there's a bug on the Playbook that is causing your apps to vanish. The fix is in the post below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=752397
    02-19-13 07:42 AM
    Quick simple answer kept in this thread: Move EVERY icon to the "hot bar" (as you call it), one by one and after they ALL have disappeared, REBOOT the pb.

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    02-19-13 10:26 AM