03-05-13 06:23 PM
31 12
tools
    I get the same exclamation mark when I upload using my desktop browser (Opera). I just x out the uploader and then click on "Manage Attachments" again- I usually use the Advanced view so I can preview my post if I'm adding images. Just clicking "Manage Attachments" a second time and then closing the box again will make my attachment appear in the list.
    03-02-13 10:09 AM
    Yes it's a CB issue. I don't want to bother with all of that so I just use which ever uploader that works like it should depending on what device or browser I'm using. The trouble is I think the basic one works better on most of them. The only browser I find that works with the default one without the window going to the background or other oddities happening is chrome. I think cb is just in love with Google Chrome and can't be bothered with making it work right with everything.
    03-02-13 10:15 AM
    Thanks Chaddface. Files were successfully copied from Docs to Go. However, it seems like FandF F is still in the experimental stages of using Email? Perhaps you can walk us through the Email settings and use my example SMTP (say, Sonic.net)? Much appreciated.
    03-05-13 01:11 PM
    For email integration, the android file browsers actually are much more integrated than any native file browsers are with the PB's native email. Ghost Commander is one such android browser, and is free in app world. To email a pic or other file using Ghost, just navigate to the file, then tap and hold on the file. A dialogue will pop up- choose "Send to". Another dialogue will appear- choose "Messages". The PB's Messages app will then open in the compose email view with the selected file attached.
    03-05-13 01:57 PM
    Thanks pacoman03. I have heard about Ghost Commander and may consider it. On the other hand, I am able to send files from Docs to Go by Email, so now I am wondering what is the advantage of having FandF? Maybe copy and save files from the web?
    03-05-13 05:48 PM
    I'm not sure how you're sending files from Docs to Go, at least not with the native version and not directly from the app. As for F&F, it has a nice interface but otherwise I'm not aware of anything that it can do that can't be done by other file managers.
    03-05-13 06:23 PM
31 12