I took a screen shot of Files and Folders. How do I post it ?
    02-23-13 05:02 PM
    In the reply box, bottom row, 4 in from the right. Click that picture icon. Navigate to your file and upload.
    On the PB I get a red exclimation point suggesting the upload failed but the picture shows up anyway.
    02-23-13 05:12 PM
    Or, first "Go Advanced", then "Manage Attachments", then "Add files".
    02-23-13 05:15 PM
    The pb works best with the basic uploader
    02-23-13 05:24 PM
    Or, first "Go Advanced", then "Manage Attachments", then "Add files".
    Whoa! Where do I find those things you type?
    02-23-13 05:33 PM
    How to post a screen shot?-img-20130121-00183.jpg
    Just practicing
    Attached Thumbnails How to post a screen shot?-img-20130121-00183.jpg  
    02-23-13 05:34 PM
    Whoa! Where do I find those things you type?
    Advanced is right below the reply box. After you click that scroll down a bit to manage attachments.
    My post above shows the difference between the two.

What happened to the little thumbnails that let people choose is they wanted to see the bigger image?
    02-23-13 05:37 PM
    Go advanced

How to post a screen shot?-go-advanced.jpg

Manage attachments

How to post a screen shot?-manage.jpg

How to post a screen shot?-manage-2.png

Add files

How to post a screen shot?-add.png

Choose basic uploader

How to post a screen shot?-basic.png

Browse, find, upload, insert inline, done
    Chaddface likes this.
    02-23-13 05:51 PM
    I have not checked, but looking over the posted images, and recalling when I was posting about a week ago.... can we create our own online library of images here at CB and then just use the ManageAttachments to REpost images that we've already stashed here? For instance, I'm often enough posting images of the various pb chargers. Can I click on an image and have it go into a current post? I should check but I'm too busy reading about food!!!

By golly, yes you can!!!! (now my question - how do I add text AFTER the images. I always seem to have my text above the images?
    Attached Thumbnails How to post a screen shot?-playbookchargers2.jpg  
    02-23-13 06:08 PM
    Thanks Chaddface.
    kbz1960: thanks. This is how I think the solution should have been posted. You walk people through. If I can't follow that call me stupid.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-23-13 06:37 PM
    I have not checked, but looking over the posted images, and recalling when I was posting about a week ago.... can we create our own online library of images here at CB and then just use the ManageAttachments to REpost images that we've already stashed here? For instance, I'm often enough posting images of the various pb chargers. Can I click on an image and have it go into a current post? I should check but I'm too busy reading about food!!!

By golly, yes you can!!!! (now my question - how do I add text AFTER the images. I always seem to have my text above the images?
    You have to pay attention to where you're at before attaching
    02-23-13 06:45 PM
    You have to pay attention to where you're at before attaching
    Does the image go where you place the cursor? So for text above the image, type the message then click insert image? I tried to type some text below an image the other day but I couldn't get the cursor to go below the image. The reply box just got very big to the right.
    02-23-13 06:53 PM
    How to post a screen shot?-bugs-bunny.jpg

Does the image go where you place the cursor? So for text above the image, type the message then click insert image? I tried to type some text below an image the other day but I couldn't get the cursor to go below the image. The reply box just got very big to the right.
    How to post a screen shot?-sgt-schultz-i-know-nothing.jpg

How to post a screen shot?-img_00000007.jpg

They go wherever the cursor is.

How to post a screen shot?-attach-p.pngHow to post a screen shot?-atta.jpgHow to post a screen shot?-att.pngHow to post a screen shot?-attach-placement.jpgHow to post a screen shot?-attach-place.jpg
    Chaddface likes this.
    02-23-13 07:02 PM
    To type below the image you just need to be at the end of the place and hit enter
    Chaddface likes this.
    02-23-13 07:06 PM
    Chaddface, you've done it again! Thanks.
    02-24-13 07:33 PM
    Here is the screen shot for Files and Folders. I have a password, now how do I transfer a. Doc file from Docs to Go?
    Attached Thumbnails How to post a screen shot?-img_00000017.jpg  
    03-01-13 06:34 PM
    Where do you want to transfer it to? You should be able to use F&F to navigate to the Doc in your documents folder, then copy it, and then open one of your Cloud accounts using F&F, and then paste it there.
    03-01-13 07:33 PM
    Here is the screen shot for Files and Folders. I have a password, now how do I transfer a. Doc file from Docs to Go?
    Playbook:/accounts/1000/shared/documents will get you to the documents folder. Then go into select mode by tapping the three check mark icon at top right. Select the file(s) you want and tap copy to clip board. Navigate to the folder where you want to put the files and tap paste.

There is a help section in the app. Swipe down from the top and select help.
    03-02-13 06:43 AM
    Okay, I'm still befuddled. I can add pictures. I've even found the old ones I've uploaded so that I can add them again. BUT i still don't see how to add TEXT below my added images. (I don't see the /attachment xxxx.jpg //end attachment tag shown in kbz's post) Let me add an image here - test image: Done but all I see in the "edit box" is my text. Even with Advanced, I can manage images and add more. But how do I get the darn cursor below and image?

More text (nope, I pressed ENTER) and just added this line - see where it is?
    Attached Thumbnails How to post a screen shot?-test.jpg   How to post a screen shot?-trial.jpg  
    Last edited by F2; 03-02-13 at 08:56 AM.
    03-02-13 08:44 AM
    Okay, I'm still befuddled. I can add pictures. I've even found the old ones I've uploaded so that I can add them again. BUT i still don't see how to add TEXT below my added images. Let me add an image here - test image:
    After you insert the image hit enter to get the cursor below it.

How to post a screen shot?-perrywinkle.jpg

Like this.
    03-02-13 08:54 AM
    How to post a screen shot?-_12.jpg

It seems to only work if you use the basic uploader.

How to post a screen shot?-img_20121026.jpg

Instead of clicking "Select Files", click "Basic Uploader"
    03-02-13 09:08 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_12.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	138789

It seems to only work if you use the basic uploader.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121026.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	138790

Instead of clicking "Select Files", click "Basic Uploader"
    The basic uploader is the one the works with the pb, the other doesn't function right. On my pc depending on which browser I'm using is touchy with one or the other.
    03-02-13 09:33 AM
    I'm only dealing with the PC at the moment with Firefox. I guess I'd think (dangerous, I know) that when I go to ADVANCED, that I would see sufficient text and html tags so that I could manipulate the interplay of text and jgps. But I don't see TAGS (representing pictures) at all. Only the plain text.How to post a screen shot?-trial.jpg

Ah, I just used the BASIC Uploader and see the

ATTACH=CONFIG]138798[/ATTACH (purposely broke the html format to put this text in),

So I can easily see the TAG and add this text.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-02-13 09:41 AM
    You can use the regular uploader with the PB. This pic was loaded that way using my PB.
    Attached Thumbnails How to post a screen shot?-img_00000075.jpg  
    03-02-13 09:49 AM
    You can use the regular uploader with the PB. This pic was loaded that way using my PB.
    Sure you can

But I always get this when I upload a pic. Notice the red exclamation mark

How to post a screen shot?-img_00000011.jpg

It actually does upload it but then it's not there until you post.
    03-02-13 09:57 AM
31 12