I'm thinking about purchasing a PB in the next couple of weeks. Just deciding how much memory I should purchase. I'm thinking about getting the 32GB but I want to make sure that I have enough. Any reason why I would need the 64GB? Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
    06-27-11 07:00 PM
    I have the 16GB version and find i have plenty of room. I transfer the photos and video that I take with my PB regularly by wifi. However, I keep all of my music on my berry, and don't use the PB for watching ripped videos.
    06-27-11 07:12 PM
    I bought the 32GB but I wish I could have justified the expense to buy the 64GB. If you plan on leaving a lot of video or music or photos then you should buy the largest size that you can afford. I think it depends on the usage you have and how often you want to be moving items off and on the PB
    06-27-11 07:32 PM
    get the 64,i have a 32 and i felt its not enough.
    06-27-11 07:52 PM
    Thanks guys for the info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 09:19 PM
    My opinion it all depends on how many videos and large documents you want to keep on the PB, if u want to keep all of your media files on it and you want to use it for entertainment then it is better to go with 32 Gb at least, if you u want it for internet browsing and playing some games I think you can go with the 16GB, but don't do my mistake and buy 16gb and find you have 15Gb of files. good look
    06-27-11 09:52 PM
    64 was the choice for me... I'm a big music maniac... of my 64, 21 are occupied by music... the other thing I use it for is work, and I need a lot of info about my everyday work... I sync my PB and leave my laptop at the office, but i need to have everything on hand just in case... think about what you need it for and you'll give yourself the answer... Good luck...
    06-27-11 10:04 PM
    64 was the choice for me... I'm a big music maniac... of my 64, 21 are occupied by music... ...
    Me too. Was hard deciding which tunes so I loaded about 40 gb worth.

Go for 64 so you're safe for the future. While it is a valid argument that you can change your media files if you're limited by space, it's great to just grab the pb and go.

I started with 64, have 8 left and wished they had 128.
    06-28-11 12:57 AM
    My thoughts are the same for the playbook as for a laptop, get as much memory as you can afford. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
    RescueCop and menaknow like this.
    06-28-11 12:27 PM
    Surely someone will device a hack to increase memory and post it on youtube...that's what I was counting on with the 16G - or the device might be obsolete before I need that much memory - I don't do a lot of videos or music, not on PB anyway - watch it once who needs to keep it resident? For music, actually inano or something with an i in front of it would probably be just fine or better. More portable for sure.
    06-28-11 01:26 PM
    My thoughts are the same for the playbook as for a laptop, get as much memory as you can afford. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
    Sounds very familiar, my thoughts ExACTLY, remember the PlayBook is still growing with alot more "stuff" to come (hopefully) so the more memory the better. I wish I could have waited and gotten the 64 instead of the 32gb. Buy as much as you can afford, its amazing what you will find to use the memory for
    Last edited by spencerdl; 06-28-11 at 04:07 PM.
    06-28-11 03:48 PM
    Agreed, remember, when attachments from PIM, Android/AppWorld apps and more games arrive, well there going to need to be saved somewhere.

That 16 GB that looked like it was just enough won't be anymore...

Pay the extra now and safeguard yourself with the extra space.
    06-28-11 09:55 PM
    I think I am convinced into getting the 64GB. Thanks everyone for you input. Look forward to my purchase.
    06-29-11 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD