Still a fanboy of the playbook in June 2013 ? Dude get a life.
    FYI I have a google nexus 7, so you can drop the "fanboy" thing, which is, by the way, the most pointless argument you can use in a forum. I am just trying to understand how pathetic you have to be to continue posting stupid rants about a device you don't possess anymore. Probably an endless quest.
    castoridae likes this.
    06-12-13 05:40 PM
    FYI I have a google nexus 7, so you can drop the "fanboy" thing, which is, by the way, the most pointless argument you can use in a forum. I am just trying to understand how pathetic you have to be to continue posting stupid rants about a device you don't possess anymore. Probably an endless quest.
    Yeah well with posts like Yakamushi, I say, haters gotta hate
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 07:21 PM
    I use mine for:

movies (with kalemsoft),

controlling my TV that is connected to a computer (with luko remote),

having tips and tricks open in the browser when I'm playing video games,

Wife plays hangman before going to bed.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-12-13 10:22 PM
    Just curious to know how many play book owners have left there play book to go to another tablet. And why

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    I leave my PlayBook 32 every day to go to my PlayBook 16 that I keep mounted in the car.

Does that count?
    06-12-13 11:54 PM
    Still a fanboy of the playbook in June 2013 ? Dude get a life.
    I for one am still a big fan of the PlayBook. Do I only have BBRY devices in the house, no. I also use a Samsung galaxy note 10.1. My Note is used in the capacity of a laptop and the PlayBook is used as my tablet. The 2nd on is in the car to stream media from my Bold to entertain my son in the car and for maps and things of that nature. The PlayBook is still a big part of my tech life even 2 years later.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-13-13 12:00 AM
    80 posts only to say how crappy the playbook is? Dude get a life.
    Still using a playbook ? Dude get a new tablet
    06-13-13 03:52 PM
    Still using a playbook ? Dude get a new tablet
    I just don't understand why anyone who doesn't like playbooks would spend time here. I'm on here more than on my facebook, because we're talking BBPBs. If I had a different tablet, I'd be on that tablet's site. With the exception of trolls, who cares if backberry people want to praise their tablet?? Move on and get a life with whatever tablet you use.

PS: This is a worthy discussion and the genuine responses are really great, so I'm not slamming this thread.
    FF22 and axllebeer like this.
    06-13-13 04:35 PM
    I just don't understand why anyone who doesn't like playbooks would spend time here. I'm on here more than on my facebook, because we're talking BBPBs. If I had a different tablet, I'd be on that tablet's site. With the exception of trolls, who cares if backberry people want to praise their tablet?? Move on and get a life with whatever tablet you use.

PS: This is a worthy discussion and the genuine responses are really great, so I'm not slamming this thread.
    Because you can't find a bunch of crazier lunatics in other tablet forums. Trust me ..the other platform are too busy downloading and updating their apps and games and softwares. You heard of BlackBerry people do, well these people in the forum don't! And people who don't are much more fun.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 08:12 PM
    Because you can't find a bunch of crazier lunatics in other tablet forums. Trust me ..the other platform are too busy downloading and updating their apps and games and softwares. You heard of BlackBerry people do, well these people in the forum don't! And people who don't are much more fun.
    So now we know the real reason why RIM didn't dump all those anti social apps on us - they knew we would be happier doing this instead!
    06-13-13 09:21 PM
    My battery life is beginning to degrade and this is my second PlayBook. When it looses the ability to hold a charge my interest in the device will end. This is our fourth tablet at this house and the newness of a tablet has faded. We have explored their usefulness for our needs. The exploration will end it seems soon. My cell phone seems to do most of the things the PlayBook does on a smaller scale so the functionality is duplicated. I am also considering scaling back on my daily use of technology devices and exploring the Web. There is a whole big world of things to do and I have spent far to much time living vicariously. So yes I will leave my PlayBook when it fails to charge-
    FF22 likes this.
    06-14-13 06:48 AM
    My battery life is beginning to degrade and this is my second PlayBook. When it looses the ability to hold a charge my interest in the device will end. This is our fourth tablet at this house and the newness of a tablet has faded. We have explored their usefulness for our needs. The exploration will end it seems soon. My cell phone seems to do most of the things the PlayBook does on a smaller scale so the functionality is duplicated. I am also considering scaling back on my daily use of technology devices and exploring the Web. There is a whole big world of things to do and I have spent far to much time living vicariously. So yes I will leave my PlayBook when it fails to charge-
    Go see the world dude. I just came back from a 2 week trip to Peru, and I met a lot of fellow travellers who want to live life through their own eyes. It's a big world out there.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    PTZ likes this.
    06-14-13 07:49 AM
    Go see the world dude. I just came back from a 2 week trip to Peru, and I met a lot of fellow travellers who want to live life through their own eyes. It's a big world out there.
    Well this is not exactly what the poster was saying, but it is certainly true on a more general scale.
    PTZ likes this.
    06-14-13 10:01 AM
    I am just trying to understand how pathetic you have to be to continue posting stupid rants about a device you don't possess anymore.
    Oh but I got mine back.

I had given it to elderly parents, but they said finally they prefer an ipad.

I told them they could listen to radio with it, but they preferred a Pure One Mini radio.

They would have kept it if there had been a good genealogy app.
    06-14-13 10:09 AM
    Excellent idea - more folks should try it.
    PTZ likes this.
    06-14-13 11:22 AM
    I'm listening cat, I'm listening just keep digging.
    06-15-13 07:51 AM
    Well, correct me if I'm wrong but when the cat started digging, he/she will take "pu pu" (as my 5-year old nephew addresses that call of nature)... and that is the last thing that you want a cat to do...

Anyway, I agree that "spending far to much time living vicariously" is really an excellent idea...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 08:36 AM
    Well, correct me if I'm wrong but when the cat started digging, he/she will take "pu pu" (as my 5-year old nephew addresses that call of nature)... and that is the last thing that you want a cat to do...

Anyway, I agree that "spending far to much time living vicariously" is really an excellent idea...
    Eyes down look in, he's on a roll!
    06-15-13 08:44 AM
167 ... 567