98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 51.02%
  • No

48 48.98%
01-17-12 10:35 PM
37 12
tools
    PB has never been naked. my 9930 rides in an Otterbox Commuter and my PB in an Incipco Scrylliac (however you spell it) case. Its like a commuter with the hard and soft shell combo. I also have a 99 cents screen protector on as well. Hope it stays looking new for awhile! I personally rather be safe then sorry.
    01-17-12 05:51 PM
    I've got a Blurex case, and it's really good... slim, high quality etc.
    Isn't the acase pretty much identical??
    That Blurex case looks nice! I wish I had heard about it before buying my oem convertible case. The Blurex is cheaper, real leather & all ports look like they're accessible!

I go naked at home when in use (lol!) & keep it in the included pouch when I'm not using it or taking it on the go. I use the oem convertible case strictly for movie watching.
    01-17-12 06:07 PM
    otterbox since the second it was out of the box..defender on my 9900, too...yeah, they add bulk, but they look cool together, and i get peace of mind knowing they're as protected as i can make them
    01-17-12 06:14 PM
    I have my playbook since the first week it was released, I also bought screen protector and case, but I only used that case and protector on the first week, because my playbook is sexier when its naked. Now my playbook is naked for 8months without any any problem,
    01-17-12 06:32 PM
    naked playbook ftw!
    btw when im going to office i will put my pb in to my rim leather envelope case
    rim leather case : office playbook suit
    01-17-12 06:35 PM
    mine goes naked...who knows what happens after wife 2.0 upgrade...ooops i mean os 2.0. hehehe.
    01-17-12 06:49 PM
    Mine is naked also. I like the small compactnesz of the playbook but I do not like the material used on the back. I don't like the feeling of dryness with my hands. While I don't lime the dryness it nearly stops my hands from sweating.

I really want a case though. Leather should keep my hands from becoming dry, but I don't know if it will protect my playbook well.

If there was a case with the protection of an Otterbox, with stands like several other cases and finally compact all under $20. Is that too much to ask lol.
    01-17-12 07:59 PM
    I use the Otterbox with the screen protector removed so the screen is naked. The Otterbox has a separate plastic screen cover that coverts into a stand. I used to hate the separate piece but now that I take my PB everywhere with me and when at jome the stand is perfect I am very pleasee with this purchase.
    01-17-12 08:58 PM
    me and my playbook lay around naked pretty much 247

tmi - my bad
    01-17-12 09:41 PM
    Every once in a while I take my Playbook out of the Blurex business suit. It really is an excellent case and looks professional but there is something to be said for the bare 'book's sleekness.
    01-17-12 09:55 PM
    I'm a huge Incipio fan -- I have feather cases for both my PB and 9850 and don't even know they're on. I also have dry screen protectors on both.

When I take my PB out the house, I use an OEM BB leather slip case.
    01-17-12 10:26 PM
    Bought an very thin inexpensive $5 journal case from Amazon mainly to protect the screen (don't like screen protectors) during daily transport. Pops out easily for nakedness. Also have a nice leather Targus Truss case <$12 but its much thicker due to the built in stand probably best for vacations
    01-17-12 10:35 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD