I bought pb yesterday and upgraded to 2.0,but one thing annoyed me is Internet surfing is really slow, when I clicked a website address, it took
    5 seconds to open it, far slower than my ipod touch and HTC desire, it always reminds me my old epad. I am not sure whether it is because my wifi or browser. Setting or else.could anyone give some suggestions, thanks
    02-26-12 08:02 AM
    My PlayBook takes "1 steamboat, 2 steamboat, 3 steamboat" at the most. Nothing wrong here. They say that some websites load slower because of Flash.
    02-26-12 08:22 AM
    Ya 2 or 3 steamboats, that's it. Fricken fast.
    02-26-12 08:26 AM
    The browser on the OS2.0 is way better than what used to be quite earlier on the PB.
    If you think it's your wifi network try using a different wifi and see if the browser behaves better, it should.
    Also try clearing the cache and stored contents in your browser from the browser options, it will help the speed also.
    02-26-12 08:28 AM
    OP,
    Hold the tablet and run around as fast as you can while browsing. The running around will give a push to your wifi signals and speed up the loading process. Hope it works out for ya. Do post your findings here.
    Knucklehead1964 likes this.
    02-26-12 08:29 AM
    Ya 2 or 3 steamboats, that's it. Fricken fast.
    Do you need set something for wifi or browser? I read someone. Said I need enter said in browser
    02-26-12 08:34 AM
    Do you need set something for wifi or browser? I read someone. Said I need enter said in browser
    What did you read? Your postings of devoid of any useful information.
    02-26-12 08:39 AM
    It will limit the functionality of some web sites, but if you disable flash and javascript the browser becomes noticeably faster.
    02-26-12 08:54 AM
    It will limit the functionality of some web sites, but if you disable flash and javascript the browser becomes noticeably faster.
    Ironically CrackBerry.com is the worst offender when it comes to slow loading websites with Adobe Flash and JavaScript enabled. A good benchmark for other websites at the very least.
    02-26-12 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD