Because eventually someone on these forums will figure out how to hack those android apps into fully functional BAR files that we can all use. I am sure there is a smarty pants or two working on it right now and I tip my glass to you right now sir or mam. Get to it!! our trust rests in you on that because these corporate suites at Netflix and Microsoft have let us down. We at least have each other!!
    02-25-12 12:38 PM
    Netflix, Skype, Hulu+ and whatever else will come to Playbook eventually. Relax.
    02-25-12 12:53 PM
    How I know we will get them is because blackberry 10 will have to have them just so the competition can't say "well blackberry doesn't have a-b and c.
    02-25-12 01:21 PM
    Hope they come sooner than later.
    02-25-12 01:35 PM
    Someone will hack it, I bet there is a geek on this forum cracking it as we speak!
    02-25-12 01:44 PM
    How I know we will get them is because blackberry 10 will have to have them just so the competition can't say "well blackberry doesn't have a-b and c.
    Hahahahaha.... I doubt it. People will always say "well blackberry doesn't have a-b and c".... Always.... Why? Cause with everything RIM does, its always missing something that makes people say "what the heck RIM"
    02-25-12 01:45 PM
    If RIM had created an Android App Player that was physically capable of running skype, that may be possible. As it is, it is so sandboxed (is that a word?) that it limits a vast number functions on a vast number of apps. (In Skype's case, the camera for a start is unuseable in the App Player). Hence why there aren't any decent apps as it is.
    02-25-12 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD