Okay I really wish that Mr. Thorsten Heins reads this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-824019/

How to get it to him? Email? SMS? Post? Ninja Monkey?
    07-01-13 02:31 PM
    Okay I really wish that Mr. Thorsten Heins reads this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-824019/

Hi krox1105 and welcome (sry if I'm late) to the CB Community!
    I believe you may fire an email to thorsten.heins@rim.com
    GL
    Cheers,
    SF
    Grumblegrumble likes this.
    07-01-13 02:43 PM

Ninja Monkey.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL I love it... Can you believe I found one

07-01-13 02:51 PM

Your local post office has some little things they strangely call envelopes. They come in white and brown, your choice. When you have written your message out you put it in the envelope and ask the nice man/woman for something they call a stamp. Address it to

the failed CEO of a struggling mobile phone company,
    CANADA.

Job done, sit back and wait for a reply.
    07-01-13 03:04 PM
    Your local post office has some little things they strangely call envelopes. They come in white and brown, your choice. When you have written your message out you put it in the envelope and ask the nice man/woman for something they call a stamp. Address it to

the failed CEO of a struggling mobile phone company,
    CANADA.

Job done, sit back and wait for a reply.
    snail mail? nah not gonna work.....email from playbook in this instance is highly recommended.
    almost forgot, use the checkered background as well.
    sad_old_man and Harley Kid like this.
    07-01-13 08:28 PM
    snail mail? nah not gonna work.....email from playbook in this instance is highly recommended.
    almost forgot, use the checkered background as well.
    You'll still get the same reply!
    rebroker2009 likes this.
    07-02-13 02:43 PM
    To hell with the letters and emails. Just sick the ninja monkey on his sorry arse
    Enyigma and sad_old_man like this.
    07-02-13 02:48 PM
    You really think for one second Thorsten is going to take one second out of his busy day to read it? C'mon. Get real. Zero chance of it.
    EchoesFX likes this.
    07-02-13 02:49 PM
    You really think for one second Thorsten is going to take one second out of his busy day to read it? C'mon. Get real. Zero chance of it.
    Your telling me that he wouldn't spare a minute of two for the adorable baby?
    07-02-13 02:53 PM
    Your telling me that he wouldn't spare a minute of two for the adorable baby?
    He's already the ceo, no need baby for any photo op.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 03:08 PM
    I actually took the time to write and express my displeasure as a customer to the Royal Bank (Canada) during the debacle where fired workers were forced to train their outsourced offshore replacements. I actually got something back from them. A little creepy though as there was evidence they were looking into me (I know they checked up on my Linked In profile, perhaps to see if I was some sort of nut they could dismiss).

For a while the CEO brayed that other businesses outsourced in this way and most customers would not move their accounts as they were only armchair critics. In the end, the utter indignation in Canada over the affair (admittedly driven by the press) forced the highly profitable Royal Bank to change its worker outsourcing policy and the way it was treating good long term workers by punting them for no other reason than they could find people to do the tasks for much less pay through a third party outsourcing firm based in India.

If enough people take the time to actually pass on their thoughts to RIM and TH, there might be changes forthcoming.
    07-02-13 03:36 PM
    I actually took the time to write and express my displeasure as a customer to the Royal Bank (Canada) during the debacle where fired workers were forced to train their outsourced offshore replacements. I actually got something back from them. A little creepy though as there was evidence they were looking into me (I know they checked up on my Linked In profile, perhaps to see if I was some sort of nut they could dismiss).

For a while the CEO brayed that other businesses outsourced in this way and most customers would not move their accounts as they were only armchair critics. In the end, the utter indignation in Canada over the affair (admittedly driven by the press) forced the highly profitable Royal Bank to change its worker outsourcing policy and the way it was treating good long term workers by punting them for no other reason than they could find people to do the tasks for much less pay through a third party outsourcing firm based in India.

If enough people take the time to actually pass on their thoughts to RIM and TH, there might be changes forthcoming.
    Am I missing something here yet again? I live in England so why do you want me to write to the bank of Canada?
    07-02-13 04:42 PM
    Am I missing something here yet again? I live in England so why do you want me to write to the bank of Canada?
    Free samples?
    Cynycl likes this.
    07-02-13 05:27 PM
    Customs official: Anything to declare?
    Avi: Yeah. Don't go to England
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    07-02-13 06:15 PM
    Avi: Eighty-six carats.
    Rosebud: Where?
    Avi: London.
    Rosebud: London?
    Avi: London.
    Avi's Colleague: London?
    Avi: Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary ******* Poppins... LONDON
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 06:17 PM
    Avi: You got a toothbrush? We're going to London. Do you hear that, Doug? I'm coming to London.
    [Avi arrives in London]
    Doug the Head: Avi!
    Avi: Shut up and sit down, you big, bald ****. I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then warm sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.
    Doug the Head: We've got sandy beaches...
    Avi: So? Who the **** wants to see 'em? I hope you appreciate the concern I have for my friend Franky, Doug. I'm gonna find him, and you're gonna help me find him, and we're gonna start at that fight.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 06:18 PM
    Avi: You got a toothbrush? We're going to London. Do you hear that, Doug? I'm coming to London.
    [Avi arrives in London]
    Doug the Head: Avi!
    Avi: Shut up and sit down, you big, bald ****. I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then warm sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.
    Doug the Head: We've got sandy beaches...
    Avi: So? Who the **** wants to see 'em? I hope you appreciate the concern I have for my friend Franky, Doug. I'm gonna find him, and you're gonna help me find him, and we're gonna start at that fight.
    Baby lay off the bottle for God sake!
    07-02-13 06:23 PM
    Baby lay off the bottle for God sake!
    I can't. I'm spinning at 1000 mph and the centrifugal force prevents me from being able to set it down
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 06:35 PM
    Ummm ... an example of where a letter or an e-mail to a corporation from multitude of customers does get a response and a remedy?

Perhaps another serving of a good brandy could remedy the situation.

By the way, the Bank of England is now being run (as of July 1st) by a Canadian - Mark Carney.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 09:26 PM
    Ummm ... an example of where a letter or an e-mail to a corporation from multitude of customers does get a response and a remedy?

Perhaps another serving of a good brandy could remedy the situation.

By the way, the Bank of England is now being run (as of July 1st) by a Canadian - Mark Carney.
    I like the cut of your jib sir. Thank you for the kind offer and I will have a brandy or several. I'm also aware of the Bank of England's appointments and therefore that must be cause for another drink. Oh sod it ill just take the bottle with me.
    07-03-13 08:53 AM