I accidentally tapped the Tetris icon and after the screen for Tetris came on I could not find a way to get out of it other than powering off. Is there a way using the swipe?

P.S. I swiped it (in portrait mode) and it worked, but now how to i go back to landscape mode on my home screen?
    10-15-12 12:00 AM
    Turn or tilt the pb so that the POWER button is up in the air so to speak. The pb will NOT change orientation if it is lying flat on a desk and you turn it to Portrait or Landscape. It only reacts when a "leading" edge is upward. Also give it some time to react. So stand it on edge with the ports on the table or with the Power button on the table or with either speaker area down on the table and the other up.
    10-15-12 12:33 AM
    Turn or tilt the pb so that the POWER button is up in the air so to speak. The pb will NOT change orientation if it is lying flat on a desk and you turn it to Portrait or Landscape. It only reacts when a "leading" edge is upward. Also give it some time to react. So stand it on edge with the ports on the table or with the Power button on the table or with either speaker area down on the table and the other up.
    Bingo!! Thanks a milllion.
    10-15-12 04:45 PM
    Bingo!! Thanks a milllion.
    You are welcome. I guess that with its compass gyrometer (or whatever), it could be designed to react when spun on a table or desktop and change portrait/landscape but, at the moment, it needs to be "standing" in some position. By the way, while many native apps can adapt and even work with the ports are on top and power button on bottom (some folks use it that way to connect the hdmi and power), many Android apps will only work in one orientation and standing it the other way will not work.
    10-15-12 05:41 PM