10-16-12 07:57 PM
30 12
tools
    I end up with same result, vevo is limited only to US, but previously it was available for everyone. It started after the upgrade to the first version of 2.0 os. Applications that are particularly dependant to a country can be obtained by using proxy of a particular country. I even made a tutorial how to do this on my page, but it works only on some playbooks, on the rest you will have to make some additional changes. It aplies also to video store currently limited also only to US.
    05-16-12 03:24 AM
    Why do these apps need to be country specific? Why can't this LEGAL apps be available worldwide? I am amazed that these warez sites can be available and not blocked by a country that has a strict governance over internet censorship. If everyone has the access to a legal cheap digital downloads/rents for music,movies,apps, why bother to exert some efforts on proxying, recording,extracting or pirating those? Or I'm missing something and those people are just too cheap and don't want to pay anyway.
    TheWozny likes this.
    05-16-12 06:23 AM
    I actually support a lot of developers, cause i bought every single game that i have on my pb. I also dont get the country limitations
    05-16-12 10:02 AM
    I was able to get the BBB file to extract but i can't figure out how to extract the TAR extension file.
    10-16-12 06:52 PM
    The file format is irrelevant (same software that can handle a bbb can handle a tar). As you've probably seen here, the file is encrypted. Nothing you can do about that.
    TeaBoy likes this.
    10-16-12 07:57 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD