Hey i just got my playbook a few days ago and ive been trying to download files from megaupload but it never seems to work for me. Is there a work around for this? because whenever i click regular download i always get that stupid video and a pop up but no download.
    12-29-11 06:33 PM
    I've been trying to figure this out too, hopefully someone has some insight on how to make it happen.
    12-29-11 06:39 PM
    Funny, I have no problems whatsoever... It works just as it was supposed to, just like in the pc.

Put the link to the file here so I can give it a try and see if I can figure out what's goin on.
    12-29-11 08:18 PM
    I always get that stupid Mega Song avi video to play and a poker ad or whatever pops up in another tab but no download, here have a try for your self,

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Best of luck, and if it does work could you please provide details on exactly how you executed the download, it would be greatly appreciated.
    12-29-11 09:50 PM
    try reloading the page while its sitting there blank. or go back then forward. close the youtube page
    12-29-11 09:57 PM
    Hmmm my first guess would be that you need to use megadownload. But I really don't know.
    12-29-11 10:04 PM
    Try holding your finger on the download link, several options will appear. Try pressing open link, that may do the trick. If there are any others other than copy, paste, and select, try those as well.
    12-29-11 10:32 PM
    I opened the link, waited for the counter, clicked download buttom, popup came, closed popup. No go.

Refreshed page... waited for the counter, clicked download buttom, popup came, ignored popup. Score.

Last edited by diegonei; 12-30-11 at 07:01 AM.
    12-30-11 06:57 AM
    Wow thanks man this really helped cheers!!
    12-30-11 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD