i installed the 2.1 beta os, but it runs laggy for me.......i want to go back to the original current update and just stay with that. anyone ?
    08-07-12 02:48 PM
    Follow the debrick procedure.
    With DM running plug the PB in via USB and press restart. There will be a short lived popup with an option to update.

Any backup made with beta will not work with the official software.

You have to wait 24 hours after you applied for the update or the debrick will load the beta again.
    derrickps3 likes this.
    08-07-12 02:53 PM
    Follow the debrick procedure.
    With DM running plug the PB in via USB and press restart. There will be a short lived popup with an option to update.

Any backup made with beta will not work with the official software.

You have to wait 24 hours after you applied for the update or the debrick will load the beta again.
    thank you....i downloaded the beta yesterday
    08-07-12 02:58 PM
    i press update but it says no tablet os available.....do i have to wait til the 24hr period is up?
    08-07-12 03:04 PM
    Yes you have to wait. It may be from download time. I don't recall exactly. If you go back to the page where you apllied for beta, all the instructions are there.
    08-07-12 03:09 PM
    Yes you have to wait. It may be from download time. I don't recall exactly. If you go back to the page where you apllied for beta, all the instructions are there.

ok, i appreciate it
    08-07-12 03:33 PM
    08-07-12 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD