This drives me nuts on the Playbook. I go to the browser. Maybe I go to amazon. I start typing a search item. A menu drops down with my item. I touch it. Nothing. I double touch it. Nothing. I long touch it. nothing.

What is the point of the browser showing us these suggestions? Surely there is a way to use them? What am I missing here? Thanks.
    01-24-13 04:44 PM
    It can be done, but it takes a light and quick touch to do so.
    bdguru and amrovi2014 like this.
    01-24-13 05:13 PM
    "pinch and zoom" to magnify the drop down menus or suggestions then tap it, ive just tried it on amazon and google to make sure it still works.

cheers.
    01-24-13 06:42 PM
    It can be done, but it takes a light and quick touch to do so.
    Absolutely, used to drive me nuts, too. But do as pacoman03 says, and it'll work all the time (I think 'quick' is the more important factor).
    01-24-13 08:40 PM
    Yes. Hooray. The light touch did it. Thank you so much. Love my pb even more now.
    01-24-13 09:32 PM
    Well I also got frustrated a few times with drop down menus. One thing I am doing now if I absolutely need to use an uncooperative drop down menu I am using the mouse function of my bridged BB phone. This works really well, but I think PB should have, maybe in the right bottom corner a trackpad or something like that for people,especially with fat fingers.
    01-24-13 09:37 PM
    Also try holding the menus button, to get the drop down list then touch and hold the screen with another finger and when you release the finger from the menu dropdown the list stays dropped and makes it easier to select the word you want in the list.
    01-25-13 10:18 AM
    If you have a BB phone bridged, using the Remote Control feature makes this a crapload easier.
    01-25-13 10:53 AM