Hello Playbook Users!

I created a thread a few days ago regarding my hopefully-unique Spanish learning app for 2nd-year+ students or those that know grammar basics.

It was originally created for Android, but I decided to rush the product out and cut a few things to meet the deadline on the 13th. So, as it stands...

Train Your Spanish!

Is $.99 and is waiting for approval.

-----------------------

Now, I would say that, normally, I am not a greedy guy, but I jumped on the free Playbook offer because I want to give it to my older brother who does not have a tablet. I see that giving him the Playbook 16GB (I have 32GB) would allow him to use my app as well as being able to get all of YOUR apps, so it's beneficial for all .

Plus, he has my nephew and my future nephew, so I want to try the video chat with him.

-----------------------

If my application is approved, how do we go about getting the free Playbook? Does RIM automatically send it to the address on file? Do you have to fill out a form? Etc.

Thank you in advance!

PS - The app is only on Playbook for now . When I bought my PB two weeks ago, I realized that I wanted to use the Android player. The true Android-market app will come later; I could launch simultaneously, but I honestly HATE Android tablets, so I won't even bother. Android phones get a portrait-only version and Playbook gets the landscape-only version (I may add portrait mode, but I feel that it works best in landscape).
    Last edited by TheStoof; 02-09-12 at 08:17 AM.
    02-09-12 08:13 AM
    Maybe reading the FAQ and such will answer your questions: BlackBerry - Free BlackBerry PlayBook - Create an App & Submit to Earn a Free Tablet
    02-09-12 09:01 AM
    Maybe reading the FAQ and such will answer your questions: BlackBerry - Free BlackBerry PlayBook - Create an App & Submit to Earn a Free Tablet
    Thank you.

Crackberry is about as bareable as I can get on a Gov'T PC. Most websites load too slow or don't load at all.

Let the thread die.

Remove all mention of the word Android from your app, in the application description and in the app itself, before submitting your app to BlackBerry App World
    I had to go back and remove the word Android from my description. Thank you for that link.
    Last edited by TheStoof; 02-09-12 at 09:21 AM.
    02-09-12 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD